- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
33 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
Showing results 1-30 of 33
What travellers are saying
- Loved this zoo! The hippos are a have to see . They also have so many exhibits that I haven’t seen at other zoos . The nighttime cats , the ant exhibit , and so many moreWritten 11 November 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This is a nice place to just walk, sit, people watch, meditate and/or talk. Clean and green. Picturesque.Written 1 October 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Nice place to relax, play some tennis, do some walking, running or whatever, many things to see around the area, it's a bit of a drive to get to anywhere to eat, but it's a great place to visit, maybe even bring your own food and picnic, great for kids and families or alone to read, relax, or people watch.Written 19 August 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I never knew this park existed. It is surrounded by streets and avenues as well as residential and commercial development on the west side of Cincinnati. It is contiguous with the Buttercup Valley Nature Preserve. Some of the hiking trails pass through both parks. Parkers Woods is rather inconspicuous. There is not even a parking lot. The park itself is entirely wooded. There are several good hiking paths. I visited in the Spring and enjoyed the emerging wildflowers including May Apple, blue bells, Dutchman's breeches, Spring beauty and many others. One sad sight was the many ash trees which had been killed by the emerald ash borer. There were few people in the park, despite the clear skies and warm weather. Just that much better for a quiet commune with nature.Written 5 April 2016
- Great viewing of all matches. Saw quarter finals of Westwr Southern Open last week and enjoyed the tennis, food, and total atmosphere. Great views inside and outside do center court. Oh he’s and seating abound to eat and watch large screen TVs. Very well organization to keep everything on schedule. Parking was abundant and FREE!! Yes I said free. I am not a huge tennis buff but I throughly enjoyed my time at this event.Written 22 August 2019
- This park has a Cincinnati address, but it's really not your typical city park. It's wooded and hilly, with a road almost a mile long that is so narrow I was wondering what would happen if I were to meet someone coming the other way - even my subcompact felt a bit squeezy. There's supposed to be a visitor center, and possibly that's what was there, but it was locked up tighter than a drum on a Saturday afternoon, so don't count on it. This is mainly a place to do a spot of hiking - trail maps are available even when the visitor center is closed. Bring your bug spray.Written 17 June 2019
- Nice trails for a walk. Some spots were were kinda muddy. The creek bed was very calming. Plenty of dogs around. People were very friendly. Nice up and downs to get the heart rate up. Very nice park.Written 29 December 2019
- Cincinnati has many great parks. Some are located within the city itself, providing easy access to hiking trails, streams and meadows. I had never heard of LeBoiteaux Woods Nature Preserve but am currently trying to visit a different Cincinnati Park each weekend. This is an interesting place.
A bit difficult to find, you have to drive down what appears to be a small street or perhaps someone's driveway to reach the parking lot. There is an interpretive center next to it (closed on the Sunday I visited). The hiking trails begin at the end of a meadow near the parking lot. The signage is poor throughout the park, but this seems to be the norm for Cincinnati parks.
I hiked several of the trails. All are relatively easy with many ups and downs, small bridges and in places stairs. There were few people and after a while it was difficult for me to believe that I was still in the city. Hiking in LeBoiteaux Woods Nature Preserve was a pleasant way to spend a Sunday afternoon.Written 4 April 2016
- This is a wonderful trail system in a beautiful wooded suburb for enjoying a walk, hike, run or bike ride. I am fortunate to live in a subdivision nearby so can pick up the trail. It's nice and shaded even for hot days!Written 10 July 2019
- This was so fun! Eme was an amazing tour guide! We did it in the cold but we still had a blast. We could choose what bars to stop at and she dropped us off at our choosing.Written 17 November 2022
- This was a great all ladies trip. We calked it “The Men All Pause Cruise”. We stopped at a river bar for a quick shot before coming back to dock. Captain Mike was very courteous and kind: He waited for our entire party to arrive, after being delayed by an overturned semi on the highway-We all drive from Louisville, KY.Written 29 August 2022
- I've canoed/kayaked with many companies in the area and this was the first time with Scenic River Canoe.
We had a great time. This part of the river is beautiful.
We had to change around the number of canoes/kayaks for our group and they were very accommodating. The staff are super friendly.Written 27 September 2022
- So much fun! Our guides took us to places that were upbeat and fun, just like we wanted! Highly recommend! I would definitely have a playlist ready if you are going to choose to listen to your own music!Written 18 July 2022
- The tour was a great time - captain was a lot of fun ..I would recommend this to all my friends and familyWritten 10 July 2022
- Murphy and I were out inspecting the preparations for the 21st Annual Flying Pig Marathon. Food venders, sound systems, and signage were all getting ready for one of the biggest events of the year. There will be a half and full marathon, plus a 2 mile Flying Fur event for dogs and their human companions. Murphy and I will not participate directly but will certainly cheer on the participants. Over 36k are expected to take part in the festivities. The half and full Marathons start and finish in the same locations and will be run the same day. Racers may use their times to qualify for the Boston Marathon.
Since streets will be closed all over town, Murphy and I will be doing our thing on foot as usual. Hope to see you down town this weekend. Happy Murphy-Cam!
#riverfront #igerscincinnati #YearOfTheFlood #TheMurphyCamProject #PeterTeremi #Cincinnati #schnauzerlovers #schnauzerdoglovers #FlyingPigMarathonWritten 12 November 2019
Frequently Asked Questions about Cincinnati
- These are the best places for kid-friendly outdoor activities in Cincinnati:See more outdoor activities for children in Cincinnati on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for couples seeking outdoor activities in Cincinnati:See more outdoor activities for couples in Cincinnati on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for adventurous outdoor activities in Cincinnati:See more adventurous outdoor activities in Cincinnati on Tripadvisor