Things to Do in Albuquerque
Browse by Category
€63.80 per adult
Popular: Booked by 447 travellers!
Top Attractions in Albuquerque
Types of Things to Do in AlbuquerqueShopping (133)Outdoor Activities (65)Museums (63)Fun & Games (54)Tours (51)Spas & Wellness (48)Nature & Parks (41)Nightlife (37)Sights & Landmarks (34)Food & Drink (31)Concerts & Shows (29)Classes & Workshops (16)Boat Tours & Water Sports (6)Transportation (6)Traveller Resources (6)Casinos & Gambling (5)Zoos & Aquariums (4)Events (4)Water & Amusement Parks (2)
Things to Do in Albuquerque by NeighbourhoodWest Old Town (75)Nob Hill (30)Raynolds Addition (18)Uptown (16)Albuquerque Original Townsite (12)Huning Highland Historic District (6)Highland Business (4)Central Campus (3)Downtown (3)Sunport (2)Cottonwood Mall (2)Menaul Development Area (1)Near North Valley (1)North Easterns (1)West Mesa (1)
Frequently Asked Questions about Albuquerque
- New Mexico: Jemez Pueblo, Soda Dam & Falls: A Photographer's Landscape Dream
- New Mexico Mines, Wild West Towns and Turquoise Trail Tour from Albuquerque
- Exploring the Magic of Northern New Mexico: Scenery, Pueblos and Churches
- Santa Fe, New Mexico is the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow
- Georgia on My Mind: Georgia O'keeffe and Ghost Ranch Country Tour
- New Mexico Steam Locomotive and Railroad Historical Society
- Explora Science Center and Children's Museum of Albuquerque
- Albuquerque International Balloon Fiesta Presented by Canon
- Unser Racing Museum
- Cibola National Forest
What are the top attractions to visit in Albuquerque?
What are the best outdoor activities in Albuquerque?
What are the best day trips from Albuquerque?
The best day trips from Albuquerque according to Tripadvisor travellers are:
What are the most popular things to do in Albuquerque with kids?
The most popular things to do in Albuquerque with kids according to Tripadvisor travellers are: