Speciality Museums • History Museums
- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
5 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- We were walking thru the streets of Zafra and came upon the Museo Santa Clara. It is a municipal museum. We only paid a donation as the city graciously gives anyone free access The chapel was the first thing we saw. It was beautiful. As we continued I was amazed at all of the Medieval art that they had on display. I was so impressed by their collection. This was a great unplanned visit and it turned out to be a great experience!!Written 17 June 2017This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I liked this bodega, it was an old convent and you can see where the apple orchard was before they put a roof over it. Upstairs is a museum with lots of tools and carts used in the trade from long ago. Lots of certificates, paintings And awards achieved! And the best surprise of all there is a bull ring on top of the building. Hard to believe! Amazing!Written 27 September 2016This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Significant famous paintings inside this historic church. Free to enter and worth a visit. Lovely old building. Dont miss this when visiting Zafra.Written 16 October 2016This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Charming little building of historic significance in Zafra, Inexpensive to visit and doesn't take much time. Worth visiting, very informative and kind receptionist.Written 16 October 2016