- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
87 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- If you are staying in downtown Atlanta, the Atlanta Street Car is a great way to get around. We used it to familiarize ourselves with the area and to get to and from the MLK National Historic Park and Oakland Cemetery. The one day pass is a great deal at only $3.Written 22 August 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We took MARTA from the airport to midtown. $3.50 per person ($2.50 for the ride plus $1 for the ticket; you can get a reusable card for $2, but we only had one trip planned).
It's easy to access MARTA at the airport, train intself was relatively quick and relatively clean.Written 10 November 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We hired Dart for our friend’s birthday to take us in style to a concert venue. The entire experience from start to finish was a breeze and an absolute delight! So incredibly satisfied. The team handling the details of the booking were quick and efficient, and our driver Rob was excellent: punctual, professional, and polite (alliteration is fun!). The rate was more than fair and the vehicle was clean and comfortable. I highly highly recommend. Very happy customers!!Written 30 December 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Excellent meet & greet service by my chauffeur. I was lost between International and Domestic baggage claims areas. My chauffeur called me to guide me and ensure I’m getting to the right meeting point. She is very patient, friendly and helpful. Highly recommend this service to my friends and colleagues.Written 8 January 2023
- Had a wonderful experience booking our charter with gogo charters. Their service was great and the staff was very helpful.Written 30 November 2022
- I'm writing this review because people tend to only leave a review if something goes wrong.
We chartered a 56 Passenger bus with Shofur. Of course, like most people I was skeptical about their service after reading the reviews. I worked with Cody and Erica, they both were very helpful and a delight to work with. Cody reassured me everything was going to be okay and made me feel comfortable throughout the entire process. We booked the bus for a round trip from NYC to VA (Friday - Sunday). Our driver Li was great and really sweet. We are a dance company and we travel for competitions with about 27 kids. Li didn't mind the noise the kids made on the bus. The bus was in good condition and the bathroom was clean (make sure you bring your own tissue and hand sanitizer). Overall we had a great experience booking with Shofur and we'll definitely book with them again. Thanks for a great experience!!Written 20 February 2019
- Easy online booking, text before they come, prompt and efficient driver. We had a party of 6 with an extra pickup. Clean, roomy van/car and arrived at airport in plenty of time. I highly recommend.Written 12 December 2019
- Atlanta is known as” the cradle of the Civil Rights Movement” for a good reason. Black Leaders fought for voting right.My favorite part was listening to the driver talk because he was full of interesting facts about Atlanta’s history. He knew the history about the Civil Rights Leaders as well as the Confederacy that served as a railroad terminus, supply depot, and manufacturing hub.Written 4 January 2023
- Baseball is a wonderful craze in Atlanta. Once I waiting for Uber with my family at the Baseball Stadium, It was a pain in the neck. They didn't have any car available for about 45 mins. The second time we went to the Baseball Stadium, I booked Grand Limousine. The service was great and the driver was very professional and was waiting for us outside on time. Not a single moment of waiting. We jumped in a clean, brand new SUV to and from our destination.Written 17 December 2018
- Great experience; will use again. Prompt and responsive. Nice car, courteous driver. Daniel got me to the airport perfectly.Written 23 May 2021
- I would like to take a moment to share our experience with ATL Luxury Sprinters limo service. From the moment we inquired, booked, and was picked up, the experience was excellent. Our driver, CJ was the absolute best and was truly accommodating. I would highly recommend ATL Sprinters and will definitely use their services for our transportation needs in the future.Written 11 July 2019
- These people are thieves …. And will rip you off.
They are unprofessional and unreliable.
DO NOT USEWritten 6 June 2022
- If I could give Luxport 6 stars I would!! They were absolutely amazing!! We used them for 3 days in Athens, GA. Brandon was very attentive, available, and kind through the entire reservation process via phone and email. The vehicles they sent (limo and sprinter limo) exceeded our expectations. The drivers were all very kind and pleasant to work with. They texted me and emailed me my driver's name/phone before the arrival. I received a follow up call from Brandon about how the service was following the weekend. I cannot thank Luxport, Brandon, and Eric enough for making this weekend stress-free regarding transportation.Written 11 November 2021
- Very convenient. Love that our vehicle is in a secure lot during our trip. Cost is very reasonable. Thank you for the AAA discount. Drivers and staff are very friendly and helpful. Loved that we were offered bottles of ice cold water on arrival after our very long flight.Written 22 May 2022
- I rented a C8 Corvette, the guys were super accommodating. They delivered a car to very convenient location, drop off hassle free the same location. My family and I have a blast. The only thing was my younger son was mad at me for returning the vehicle. Strongly recommend.
Thank you Dean and Nate.Written 19 October 2021
Frequently Asked Questions about Atlanta
- These experiences are best for transportation in Atlanta:
- Atlanta Arrival Chauffeur Driven Transport
- Roundtrip Transfer PrivateExecutive Vehicle Atlanta Airport(ATL)-AtlantaDowntown
- Atlanta Airport Group Transportation & Shuttle Service
- Private Transfer in Atlanta (ATL) Airport/Home/Hotel/Work
- Arrival Private Transfer: Atlanta Airport ATL to Atlanta in Luxury Van
- These are the best places for kid-friendly transportation in Atlanta:See more transportation for children in Atlanta on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for groups seeking transportation in Atlanta:See more transportation for groups in Atlanta on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for budget-friendly transportation in Atlanta:See more budget-friendly transportation in Atlanta on Tripadvisor