- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
33 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
Showing results 1-30 of 33
What travellers are saying
- We went to the one on Hammond Dr in Sandy Springs/Atlanta. Sandra and Staff was absolutely amazing, comical, and demonstrated a passion of art painting. It was four couples and we al had a blast making “A Starry Night.” Sandra and staff are so organized and you can truly tell they love what they do. You may bring wine only for an adult beverage, snacks, and desserts to make it a memorable evening. We will definitely come again! Oh...found out they have camps during breaks and summer camp. Our daughter will definitely attend. Stay tuned for a review of the camp. Thank you Sandra for making my hubby’s birthday even more magical. I would recommend this for girl’s night out, birthdays, holiday parties, family time, or just because. You may even come alone! So much fun!Written 15 September 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Visited the Buckhead location in Atlanta while visiting friends. This place was super fun and our instructor was a gem. Although there wasn't a lot of drinking going on because everyone was super serious about their art, we had good fun. I would definitely do this again.Written 12 August 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- My law firm had an event here (Pasta Making Class). Chef John put on an excellent class in which we made fettuccine from scratch and then ate a delicious dinner using that same pasta. Chef John was funny and a great guide/teacher. It was perfect for our group of 11. We would highly recommend attending the Irwin Street Cooking School for any class.Written 25 June 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- dance 411 has changed my life and dancing skills throughout the years and I'm so grateful and happy to express my dancing out to the world.Written 25 January 2020
- This class was way more than I expected. The tricks & tips were invaluable. I've been smoking for years, what I learned will change they way I smoke.Written 25 July 2020
- Had a wonderful time at Yani's Sip & Paint Breast Strokes class. it was filled with a fantasic vybe as well as other artists who came in support of breast cancer awareness. Her instruction was excellent as well as fun. If you ever have the opportunity to attend her classes a great time will be had.Written 5 November 2019
- Attended the "Celebratory Dinner" cooking class with my boyfriend as a birthday gift to him and had a great time! Got to know a few other nice attendees, picked up some cooking tips and could probably replicate the meal at home. Although a little pricey, enjoyed having a new experience for a special occasion.Written 7 January 2014
- If you have been considering taking formal dance lessons, pick up a new hobby, or enhance your already established skills.. you have come to the right place and no need to look further. I was fortunate to attend dance classes at PASOFino in 2021-2022 and had a wonderful experience! The staff is very welcoming and the class options are ample so you can decide which level (beginner / intermediate) best suits your skills.
The studio also offers weekly socials which are an incredibly fun way to enhance your skills and get to know your fellow classmates.
5/5 recommend if you have interest in joining a community, love Salsa and Bachata or dancing in general.
I absolutely adored the Bachata and Salsa classes each week. Jose and Valentina are the instructors I took the most from and I found them to be incredibly friendly and knowledgeable.Written 14 March 2022
- Allure Ballroom closed its doors in 2015. As of July 2016 check out: Academy (Buckhead), Atlanta Ballroom Dance Club (Sandy Springs), Art is Motion (Duluth), Atlanta Dance (Marietta) and Dance Tonight (Marietta). Times, dates and prices vary.Written 13 July 2016
- Do you love to dance? If so, Dance 101 is the place for you! This is an adult only drop-in dance studio, where you can take a one hour dance class in almost any style of dance. Each class has some kind of a warm up and then you learn a short routine. There are classes for beginners and intermediate dancers. My favorite are the Tap class with Barry and a very fun 80's class where I even learned how to dance like Michael Jackson! A must do activity if you have a little time and want to shake your tail feathers.Written 29 April 2015
- We had the best time here. We decided to do a dance class to start our bachelorette weekend. The class was so much fun. Can't wait to try another class. X2C was our instructor and she was simply amazing.Written 21 June 2016
- Was visiting Atlanta and needed to get my Zumba® Fix. Dance It Off was amazing! Went to the 9:30a, Saturday morning Zumba® Class with Danna and wow, what a blast!!! The owners we super awesome and Danna was amazing! I felt very welcome and comfortable the minute I stepped foot though the door! There is a drop in fee so if you will only be able to take one class , perfect. But if you live there and need a great place, this is it....not sure what " packages" they might offer for multiple classes but I am sure they would let you know if you give them a call! I do know they offer other classes besides Zumba® So check this place out!!!! You will be glad you did!Written 13 March 2017
- I left here very sad and disappointed. This was my 4th time painting (the first 3 were at other venues) so I was super excited to do this. I followed the instructor to the best of my ability. I stayed quiet and tried to keep up. He went faster than I was use to but I did pretty good at keeping pace. There were 5 flowers to paint along with wording down the side. The instructor was only one step ahead of me most of the time. He didn’t give great direction (the other places were way more helpful) or keep us on a pace to complete the painting. At the 10 minute mark he was working on his second flower and I was starting my second flower. There were still 3 flowers to go. At the three minute warning I heard someone say to him “you’re not going to finish” and he said he would finish. He had just started the last cluster of three flowers. He was going much faster now. I was almost finished with my second flower and was rushing so it wasn’t going well. That’s when I got disgusted and left. There was no way I would finish this and rushing through it was the opposite of fun. It was rather stressful. They do offer a free SOS class on Sunday but I am not driving over an hour again on my day off. That’s just not cool. They should of chose something doable. If the instructor had to rush to finish it then how are the amateurs going to finish. The class started late which didn’t help and I feel the instructor should of kept the class on task and not rush through the last cluster of flowers. I left empty and felt so disappointed. It was a complete waste of time and money.Written 23 March 2019