- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
3 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- We had a lovely time in mountshannon and would have stayed longer except the rain. There is a great maze even me and my husband had difficulty to find the exit😂. Nice playground and walk to the marina. Nice cafe across the road the snug take away pizzas. Would recommend to other families.Written 9 August 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We were not lucky enough to see the eagles on our visit to mount Shannon however the guide in the cabin was very enthusiastic and passionate about the eagles. Especially as the eagle was reintroduced back into the the area after a long period of being absent.Written 19 August 2017This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We arrived early & got a good seat. The bar is small & it was packed. There were 2 men playing guitars & singing & a bodhran player. We had a great night & everyone was very friendly. The music seemed only to be on a WednesdayWritten 20 June 2017This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
Frequently Asked Questions about Mountshannon
- The top attractions to visit in Mountshannon are: See all attractions in Mountshannon on Tripadvisor