- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
3 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- A walk in the village with several stops to see things and to eat other things was a very relaxing and refreshing experience in the beautiful and tranquill island of Muhu. Highly recommended. I'd definitely return to see more nooks and nice views.Written 2 August 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This windmill is found near the Koguva fishing village. this village is built completely in traditional style and received the status as museum village (although all the houses are inhabited). On the edge of the village is one farm turned into a real museum that can be visited. the windmill can be found close to the sea and the port of Koguva. Best is to visit the windmill, the port (really nice view) and the village together in a short stroll.Written 1 September 2015This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Don’t expect big farm! It’s a little family business! We saw three young ostriches, two alpakas, two emus, two sebras, some kangaroos, a rabbit and ponys. Lovely and friendly family, they tell you all about their animals, just ask! We bought natural ostrich body cream from their little shop, it’s really good and moiturising! Recommend it highly!Written 12 July 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.