- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
18 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- We enjoyed walking around Rogoznica. The main attraction is the beach of course but also evening strolls are very nice.Written 4 August 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Great place for an hour or two,unluckily there's no place there like a beach where you can put down your towel (50 meters away,near a car parking)Written 8 August 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I really don't know we why walked here. My sister's husband insisted we needed to see this lake but it was very underwhelming. It is just a lake in rocks with salt water and people jump into it and swim here.Written 4 August 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Very friendly service, smooth and comfortable delivery. We have very much appreciated especially the delivery and quick introduction to Paddle board. Highly recommend! 😉Written 5 August 2022
- nice locations.
beatuifull boats that are at marina.
you can walk around marina and in the middle is some rest place.Written 1 July 2018
- All perfect! we chartered amazing Ferretti 450 from 2020. Captain Nikola did an amazing job, all crew is friendly and helpful and it was worth its money!Written 10 June 2021
- That wasn’t my first time on board but first time we had so good boat. First of all was new and didn’t damage. I noticed that all boats in fleet are quite new and from the same shipyard.
Second of all staff recommended us places in Croatia which we didn’t know and our time was full of new experiences.
I checked very conscientiously cleanliness because it’s was always problem in others charter companies. There was nothing to hang on to. W had got towels , cleaning supplies and “starting pack”.
We chartered Fly 42.Written 5 September 2018
- Nice panorama of Rogoznica, on this trip you will go close to church on an island which you can see from beach. Also you can see open sea and a lot of yachts.Written 27 July 2018
- Today's Parish Church was built in the Baroque-Neo-Gothic style. On May 11, 1615, the church was dedicated to St. Never. In 1683, the church was expanded and named the Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary, and in 1746 it was consecrated.
The church was expanded at the beginning of the 19th century. The old belfry was removed, and a new one was built in 1873.
The church suffered from lightning strikes and fires on several occasions.Written 4 August 2022
- I love my new brows!
Saved lots of time on my morning routine. Great job, the girl is so nice and makes you feel comfortable through the whole process. She is very patient to listen to your needs and then plan out your new brows with great care.
Definitely will come back and highly recommend her!Written 15 February 2019
- Kopara hill is at the end (and top) of the Rogoznica old town island. Once you cross the bridge to Rogoznica, you keep driving along the seafront, sea on your right. On the way, you can pick which restaurant you´ll visit later... At the end of the island, the road turns sharp left and up the hill (you´ll pass the firefighter station on your left just before the bend). You can park your car along the road (paid parking, need local currency) and continue walking for a little bit along the road until you see a wide path on your right protected by a metal bar against car traffic. That´s where you are headed. It´s a bit steeper but both kids and seniors will certainly make it to the top. The path is about 400-500m long.
At the top, there is a wide opening in the middle of old pine trees where lavender labyrinth has been planted. In the middle, there is a sandstone statue of the Mother of the sea. The labyrinth is not tall, no need to worry about getting lost.
In June the lavender flowers were almost all gone but still a lot of bumblebees and butterflies fluttered around the remaining purple flowers.
Around the labyrinth, there are numerous veiwpoints and photo points with surrounding bays and tens of islands as a background. We loved it!Written 30 June 2021
Frequently Asked Questions about Rogoznica
- The best outdoor activities in Rogoznica according to Tripadvisor travellers are: See all outdoor activities in Rogoznica on Tripadvisor
- The most popular things to do in Rogoznica with children according to Tripadvisor travellers are:See all kid friendly things to do in Rogoznica on Tripadvisor