- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
54 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
Showing results 1-30 of 54
What travellers are saying
- This was the best massage I’ve ever had! Alex was amazing. He made me feel so comfortable and relaxed- actually dosed off a couple of times. Staff is very attentive and welcoming. I give Alex 5 stars!!Written 16 January 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Ask for Pat. She was amazing. She did an awesome job of attending to all my problem areas. They were able to get me in earlier than my scheduled appointment.Written 17 November 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We booked a couples massage during a vacation and I am so glad that we found this place through TripAdvisor! It was a very short taxi ride from the French quarter to this location and the staff was wonderful. My therapist was named Sarah Jean and I cannot remember the other girls name but we loved them both. Very professional, relaxing, and clean atmosphere. They took the time to ask our needs, history, and explain what we needed to do pre and post massage. Reasonably priced, and easily one of the best massages I’ve ever had. We had the CBD treatment which was very relaxing. Highly recommend.Written 26 March 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Needed relaxing and had a sore back upon arriving so my wife got a massage here after recommendations from locals. Was so good she went back for another one the next day.Written 10 January 2022
- This was my 4th time at this spa. Every experience has been amazing. They are extremely welcoming and start you off in a tranquil room with Mimosas and a trickling fountain while you fill out the paperwork. Every massage therapist knows their stuff, ask what you like and encourage you to let them know if you'd like them to be more gentle or firm. Today, I had a deep tissue massage from Jay. Personable and professional- he found a knot in my shoulder blade that no one can get rid of but it's almost none existent now. The only negative thing I could possibly think of is that they have never offered to let me sleep for the next hour or so on the table but I guess they need to ready the room for the next client 😊Written 14 October 2022
- I loved The Sweat Social's Running Tour through the French Quarter. The tour guide was so knowledgable and made learning fun. The group size was perfect - small enough to feel intimate but enough people to make a few new friends along the way!Written 5 June 2017
- We had a nice relaxing massage. When my husband informed the massage therapist this was his first time, she advised him that he was in for a treat. And he enjoyed every minute!Written 15 April 2021
- Chose this location based on the great reviews and it did not disappoint! Very clean and professional. Both my husband and I had a great foot massage-perfect after 2 days of walking as tourists! Would definitely come again. Don’t miss this place. It is a great way to recharge after a day of walkingWritten 4 February 2023
- We (mom, and sisters) booked a fun day at this spa while visiting New Orleans for the day. Despite us arriving late, since we live in Baton Rouge, LA, the staff at The Woodhouse Day Spa was very nice and accommodating. The parking is typical street parking in New Orleans, They have acute little store to purchase items. A locker room with changing rooms, shower, bathrooms, etc. The massaging rooms are individual rooms down different corridors in the hallway. The massage itself was really nice and relaxing. I wish we weren't rushed, but I would definitely go back.Written 2 May 2022
- In March, while staying at the Roosevelt Hotel, we had the opportunity to do “spa day” at the Waldorf Astoria Spa, in the hotel.
While we have been in more luxurious spas, the Waldorf Astoria Spa was still very nice, and our treatments very good. We did a couple’s massage, followed by a manicure and pedicure for both of us. The massage therapists were excellent, and the nail technicians very good.
It was not pool weather, so other than a brief walk, we really did not use that facility, and there was some construction going on, out on the pool deck. It might have been for an event, as workmen were installing what appeared to be a large red carpet, it looked to be more of a linear runner, than carpeting for that portion of the pool deck.
The facilities were all clean, and tranquil, but just not to the high level of finish, to which we have been accustomed. All staff was very helpful and friendly.
I think that had it been later in the year, with nicer weather, the pool area would have been more welcoming, and usable.Written 9 February 2020
- I am absolutely obsessed with the world class ambiance of the Ritz Carlton Spa -New Orleans. My masseuse, Neve, was ami g the best I have ever had. Her close attention to detail from my scalp massage to the warm towel compress on each foot made this experience a must for any traveler. I will definitely be back my next time in NOLA!Written 6 February 2023
- My husband and I visited New Orleans for Christmas and decided to give each other spa treatments for gifts. I did quite a bit of research on New Orleans spas before deciding on Spa Isbell and believe I made the best possible choice. We were greeted warmly, and treated with kindness and respect. We both had massages, his was one hour, mine 30 minutes. He had an "ultimate" pedicure, while I had a facial. Everyone we encountered were wonderful; comfortable seating areas, great glass of wine, relaxing background music.Written 6 January 2023
- I booked a massage as a last minute decision and did not regret it. My massage therapist was very good and able to work out most of the knots in my back. The price was reasonable and I would definitely recommend this place.Written 13 April 2017
- We ate lunch across the street and decided to stroll through the Healing Center. Interesting place to poke around and explore. Loved the art, great whole foods type market and if you are into Voodoo, much info. Fantastic rugs on the floors and the blueprints on fabric hanging from the ceilings were amazing. Worth the time we spent browsing and would recommend to friends.Written 5 February 2020
- Quick and friendly service. They offer mimosas, wine, and water. My feet felt really good when I left. The shop is really crowded though. I almost fell while getting in the spa pedicure chair. I will return to this shop.Written 3 June 2018
Frequently Asked Questions about New Orleans
- These are the best places for budget-friendly spas & wellness in New Orleans:See more budget-friendly spas & wellness in New Orleans on Tripadvisor