- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
Food & Drink
9 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- We are huge fans of craft breweries and had to check out Brieux Carre while in New Orleans - it’s a fantastic little place with a wide variety of beers that will suit all tastes. The names of the beers alone make it worth the trip! It’s within walking distance from the French Quarter but is well outside of the crowded areas; if you are a beer fan you have to visit!Written 29 December 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- excellent range of specislty beers thst are both unique and of high standrad.
is associatef with a taco kitchen that is spot on.Written 6 November 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We thought the beer here was the best in the city! They had a nice little outside sitting area in the back and offered flights.Written 18 January 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Highly recommend! This brewery is a short walk from the NOLA museum of art and it was a great way to end the night. They have a wide variety of beers and seltzers. They also had food when we were there from a local eatery that was delicious.Written 18 November 2021
- A friend who lives in the Irish channel district took me to this place. They have really excellent beers! I tried the Vienna lager. Has a nice little courtyard but it was cold and windy when we were there. Definitely worth a visitWritten 13 March 2022
- Bought this Groupon as an inexpensive to have a good time, drink a few brews and do a tour. We couldn’t have asked for a better experience as Ray and the rest of the staff went above and beyond to give the most informative and personal tour we have ever went on. Talked for hours with the super friendly and down to earth staff. The termite logger was good, however the bourbon barrel aged Chevelle Diablo was absolutely AMAZING!!!
My fiancé doesn’t even like dark beer, but she drank 2 pints and we stopped on our way back home to get some more to enjoy back in Ohio.
This place is a gem!Written 9 November 2019
- A suprise find just walking past. Liked the choise and the guy working there was super friendly. Found some local beer I did not know about.Written 23 January 2020
- Small but well-crated brewery close of the garden district. Owner is very picky about what he brews and it shows. Had some very thick and flavorful stouts including Juanita’s which was a peanut butter and chocolate stout done well(which is rare).
Cool outdoor area to relax your legs after long walks
Owner gave some great tips an local restaurants and is fun to talk with.Written 13 November 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about New Orleans
- These experiences are best for breweries in New Orleans:
- New Orleans Jazz Tour with Live Music and a Drink
- French Quarter Original Cocktail Walking Tour
- New Orleans Small-Group History Tour Pub Crawl of The Irish Channel
- Beer By The Bywater: Food With History Tour In New Orleans
- New Orleans Pub Crawl by Bus
- These are the best places for couples seeking breweries in New Orleans:See more breweries for couples in New Orleans on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for groups seeking breweries in New Orleans:See more breweries for groups in New Orleans on Tripadvisor