- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
33 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
Showing results 1-30 of 33
What travellers are saying
- I just Love the place me and my family stay there for 3 day's 2 night it was really amazing especially poolWritten 30 October 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Great time with my daughter, excellent instructor!!!I will definitely be coming back with the rest of my family!!!Written 18 October 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We booked Let's Cultivate Food for our intimate wedding dinner and I can not say enough good things about our experience. The food was absolutely delicious, creative and filling! We loved meeting Yoon and Mike and hearing a bit about their story and we were so happy to have them be a part of our special night. If we lived in Philly we would be using them for many special occasions. A must try!Written 28 September 2021
- This was my first experience with cocusocial I am happy to say it was positive!
I have been on this ‘try new things’ this year and I take this challenge 1x/month!
The Spanish Paella class appealed to me because since my trip to Spain I have dreamed about the paella I had there. I invited (2) of my friends and we all were excited to have fun! There was another group of (3) that signed up and this was the perfect class size so our instructor could provide and answer 1:1 questions!
The instructor Iesha was so patient and informative! We all liked her energy and the information that she had to share! Let me say this..I am a novice cooker so I enjoy adding new skills to my cooking toolkit!
The ingredients and food for our lesson was laid out and easy to use for ‘step-by-step’ directions!
The end result was AMAZING! We had a good time cooking it and of course eating it was the bonus!
Great time! I will return to take future classes!Written 8 March 2020
- My husband and I had a class with Anna and Mia making brunch on a Saturday morning. We learned how to make a delicious frittata, shape pasta, emulsify dressing and whip an awesome raspberry ricotta moose. The class was very personal, educational, had great conversation and we’ll definitely be back!Written 4 August 2018
- I got this for my friend as a Groupon deal and we both went in there thinking we weren’t going to produce anything tangible being the novices that we are. However the instructor was phenomenal. He really explained things in really simple and easy steps and he spent time with you the entire time. Coached you through each movement and use of tools. I really appreciated the one on one attention. I am looking forward to the glazing!!!Written 31 March 2019
- Task Up is a great place to come to while working away from the office! It's very spacious inside with lots of natural light. They offer fast and sable Wi-Fi and they have printers on site for convenience. The best part is they also have coffee and tea... for free! I highly recommend this space to anyone looking for a comfortable and welcoming place to get work done.Written 15 April 2021
- The staff/teachers are wonderful ! They really care for the kids and are experienced and patient.
Great indoor space for babies/toddlers/kids (with open play time during the week) where they can experiment trampoline, gymnastic, balance beams, dance,etc...
Weekly classes or drop-in options!
Worth it for rainy day, winter day !
Location also in Queen Village .Written 16 January 2020
- Learned how to make some off the wall cool cocktails at a birthday party. Our instructor Ryan was awesome! It was extremely interesting and accommodating learning techniques histories of liquor and the science behind making awesome tasting drinks. You can even bring snacks to eat while you are making your drinks.Written 2 November 2019
- Christina has moved to California, therefore this listing for classes in Philadelphia is no longer available. Maybe another chef will take her place, as it appeared that it was one of the best cooking schools in Philadelphia. Too bad, our group would have loved this one.Written 6 October 2015
- We did this for my daughter's 12th birthday party and without a doubt the kids LOVED it. They still talk about it. The parents even commented that it was a great party despite the distance (we live in NJ).
This isn't somewhere you just head out to though. They have classes and host parties and events.Written 20 January 2014
- I was very excited and looking forward to our cooking class scheduled with Chef David in Philadelphia as I had purchased it as a gift to my girlfriend for her birthday. We went with Cozymeal after a colleague recommended their positive experience in Norristown. When making Chef David aware of my girlfriend's dairy allergy, he immediately became uninterested in hosting us unless we up-charged to a private event for a considerably higher price. Despite the website saying they are willing to accommodate dietary restrictions, this was clearly not the case. Chef David messaged me saying that by making a side dish without butter for my girlfriend would help contribute to "jeopardizing everyone else's dinner". Not only was this rude and unprofessional but he then went on to immediately cancel our request without giving an alternative. I would not recommend taking Chef David's class if this is how he treats potential customers taking his class.Written 23 September 2019
Frequently Asked Questions about Philadelphia
- These experiences are best for classes & workshops in Philadelphia:See more classes & workshops in Philadelphia on Tripadvisor