- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
Concerts & Shows
8 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- Last night my wife and I went to a performance at The Green Room 42 on the 4th floor of the Yotel Hotel on 10th Avenue. Saw a cabaret show of Broadway stars or soon to be stars who are currently between shows. A phenomenal show at $25 @. Last night they did 2 hours of songs from various Andrew Lloyd Weber shows from Joseph, Phantom of the Opera, Jesus Christ Superstar, etc. The singers were "star quality" and it's hard to understand why they aren't currently on the Broadway stage. The 5 piece backup band was equally superb. If you are in town when they have a show, don't miss it.Written 14 September 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The place itself needs some updating. The performers/wait staff were all very friendly and fun. The show itself was a bit more provocative than I thought, but as long as I was not the one they pulled on stage to join them, I had a lot of laughs. The food was not so good - not even really sure what it was. All in all I would say if you have a relaxed group with you, it can be fun - but be prepared to get fondled if you get called up on stage.Written 7 December 2015This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I have visited repeatedly as this theater offers intriguing and unique events and shows and festivals. There is always something for everyone and the ambience is intimate and very interesting. I particularly like their Frigid festal that selects 30 producers from near and far with 150 performances taking place between 2 theaters over the span of 19 days. This is definitely a memorable experience.Written 13 February 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- WOW. Stay away. Came for a show and dinner... well, what show. If you are sitting at a table you can't see a thing, the stand crowd is right in front of you blocking the view.
The burlesque dancers are not worth your time and $$$$ amateurs. There is a complete disconnect between what is being advertised and what it actually going on
After a 5 min dance you get an intermission...
It's pretty clear that they are falsely advertising this place just to get you in the door and then just not responding when they don't deliver. But they are very prompt responding to Credit Card disputes.
Not worth the time and $$$. Save it and go somewhere else.Written 31 May 2018