Points of Interest & Landmarks • Rides & Activities
- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
286 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
Showing results 1-30 of 286
What travellers are saying
- We really enjoyed our visit at RiseNY. It was on a weekday in the afternoon and it was almost empty. We used our Go City pass and had no issues. The first thing is the documentary film about NYC history with some really good effects. You end up feeling like you are in an actual NY subway. After that, you walk through the museum where there are lots of interesting facts to read and cool exhibits to see. You are rewarded at the end by going on a soaring journey over NYC using a simulator ride that makes you feel like you are actually flying around the city. You will also smell different scents and receive small splashes of water during the ride. It really was enjoyable and the whole experience took us less than 90 minutes to finish.Written 13 October 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Note that this is located in the wrong place on Trip Advisor. It’s a great venue for activities and for people that enjoy sports.Written 5 February 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This is the highly controversial ice rink that is known as the Trump or the Woolman Rink. Believe many of the workers did not get paid.Written 12 November 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- My son made reservations for 4 for brunch on New Years Day. They had four really good comedians and a comedic MC who was fantastic. The room is intimate, yet spacious. It cost $25 per person plus a 2 item minimum. Our server was great and efficient. They started on time and the food and drinks were good. We will definitely return.Written 5 January 2023
- The Escape Game (NYC) was GREAT, one of the BEST I’ve ever done! We did The Heist room and were partnered with four other people who were all just as into the game as we were! The puzzles were clever, technical, and we had so many “OMG” moments when we solved some of them! We escaped with 10 minutes to spare! I will definitely go to any escape rooms in the country by this company! Go! You won’t regret it!Written 21 January 2023
- Our adult family has been to many escape rooms. The “Dig” room was one of our all-time favorites. Excellent set design. Very good, multi-level puzzles. Clues are given by the Clue Master instead of asking questions. Very enjoyable time for everyone. Would certainly go back to try their other rooms.Written 27 December 2022
- This was a sharp game packed with innovative puzzles and very few boring padlock. We had two experienced played and "saved the word" with one minute to spare which is ideal. The website claims it's for 2-10 people but I would imagine a lot of
gridlock around each puzzle, because the entire game was linear. Also communication was key!
I'd give it near perfect score if he receptionist (brown hair early 20s?) had not been so rude when checking us in. However, we had a different guy who ran our game who was pleasant and helpful.Written 16 September 2022
- Great area for younger kids with the swings and slides. Bigger kids and bored parents can frighten their parents/partners by climbing on the huge rock formations. Worth an hour.Written 20 February 2020
- The game was super user friendly and extremely fun! We had a 6 year old a 9 year old and to adults and everyone had a great time we can't wait play againWritten 31 January 2023
- Took the NY Bar Exam in this location. It was very spacious. Despite how many people where there, did not feel too hot nor too cold.Written 4 June 2019
- Booked as family of four for Christmas Day.
Getting in was very stressful due to the queues, completing waver, ice skating rental is on a separate ticket to be shown alongside booking ticket( some people had forgot they needed to book ice skates which delayed their entrance). The rink is cleared regularly ( every 90 mins) so people would have just got on the rink & then be told to get off again.
You receive an email on the day which comes a little to late but is very informative & our top tip is to read it carefully especially regarding waver. Also queue at least an hour earlier than your booking time as just because you booked at 13:99 hrs does not mean you will get in at that time. If you have anything booked after the ice skating leave many hours between.
You can get a locker to put your belongings in & is about $ 7 dollars or £6.
Once you are on the ice it is magical & the children loved it. Great memories if you can get over the stress beforehand !!Written 30 December 2022
- Wonderful Park in Upper Manhattan with an incredible BMX trail/track. Terrific for both kids and teens. Highly recommend!Written 26 April 2021
- This was great fun and intense! We did the High Speed Train NYC, The staff was Awesome and totally friendly, definitely going back to do others. Team work is the key for the great Escape!!Written 23 January 2023
- My 6-year old loves this park! Especially because it had water on a hot afternoon & lots of children to play with. He was so excited about all the secret passages, climbing & other activities.Written 7 July 2022
- The store team is espectacular. Specially Joseph and Chris that were extremely helpful, kind and extremely professional. Their service makes Nintendo worth it!
Thank you guys!Written 21 September 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about New York City
- These experiences are best for fun & games in New York City:
- Drunk Shakespeare Ticket NYC
- Stand Up Comedy LIVE in Times Square At Broadway Comedy Club
- Blue Man Group at the Astor Place Theater in New York
- LOL Comedy Lounge in Times Square
- Broadway Comedy Club