Cigar Bars in New York City
THE 5 BEST New York City Cigar Bars
Cigar Bars in New York City
- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
Types of Attractions
7 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Bars & Clubs • Cigar Bars
Downtown Manhattan (Downtown)
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- If you enjoy a classic place with an incredible selection of cigars and wonderful ambiance that you can relax as you smoke, this is a must go.Written 6 February 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- One of my favorite places in Manhattan. Lots of nice comfy leather chairs. Great cigar selection. BYOB. Liquor store 3 doors down. Staff is extremely friendly and courteous. Love it.Written 4 November 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I had the pleasure of visiting this cigar room during my long weekend trip from South Florida. Plus, I wanted to go to Harlem. There are so many good things to say about this place. The intimacy is what captured me and the selection of cigars are really good. The amazing hospitality from the owner was top notch. It is a BYOB place, which I'd never heard of, however, once the owner takes your bottles, you will think that you are in a much higher end place. He refrigerates the bottles, provides glasses and even pours the wine. There's a DJ playing music, however adding speakers would be the only upgrade I suggest.
I highly recommend this cigar room if you are looking to go somewhere for a grown and sexy vibe. Last but not least, there is a package store directly across the street to pick up your drinks before enjoying your time here. I will definitely visit this place again when I return.Written 10 March 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Pricey but otherwise large selection. They have fun pairings of cigars with drinks so I took them up on those recommendations and was not disappointed. Had the food and it was well done though it takes a long time. Pizza is not special but everything else is sort of special. Service is friendly but other customers spend a lot of time flirting with the waitresses which is annoying, probably for the waitresses too but they didn’t let on. A little loud for a business meeting but otherwise good.Written 20 June 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Very nice place! Cozy, comfortable and the host is very kind. Prices are reasonable for being in midtown Manhattan.Written 8 December 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
Frequently Asked Questions about New York City
- These places are best for cigar bars in New York City:See more cigar bars in New York City on Tripadvisor