- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
114 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
Showing results 1-30 of 114
What travellers are saying
- Always a great way to refresh. The staff there are very attentive and have a good feel in meeting your individual needs. Sonya is great and she seems to know what areas need more attention then others. She is very good at losing int my tight shoulder and back. Thanks again and see you in two weeks.Written 2 August 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I had the Bliss Massage with private Matcha bath. A unique pampering experience in Japan Town. Absolute heaven. Beautiful facility and lovely atmosphere. Felt like I was back in Japan.Written 16 October 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I was a visitor from way out of town (Boston) and this was by far the best experience I have had in a day spa. I opted for the Pure Bliss 90 min which included a one of a kind body scrubbing, a delicious massage, mini facial and hair wash. Ester was incredibly skilled and kind. Everyone I encountered was so accommodating and welcoming - I was completely pampered. Yes, you do have to check your modesty at the door, but you will be richly rewarded!Written 6 September 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I had Ventra, and she did a phenomenal job. I've been to both Bangkok and Pattaya, had several massages there and none of them hold a candle to this location.
Why fly 20 hours when you can get the best massage right in San Fran!Written 15 May 2022
- The services at this spa were outstanding! I enjoyed an 80 min reversive facial and an longevity massage. Both were two of the best services I've received.
The facilities are a bit outdated and upon returning to the locker room I found my locker had been inadvertently opened for another guest who then highlighted the error to staff. Not a great end to an otherwise wonderful experience.Written 15 June 2018
- I visited the Archimedes Banya about a week ago. It was a great experience. My massage therapist/ Platza guru Marat was EXCELLENT. Seriously one of the best massages/spa experiences I have ever had. I'll request him when I go back, for sure. I got the deluxe pass which included the vinik platza, a massage with fragrant tree branches performed while in a one of their beautiful two story saunas. Then a deep tissue massage and whole body salt scrub performed in a steam room. I felt like I shed an exoskeleton of skin. The experience concluded with a more traditional massage. Then I enjoyed rotating between the cold plunge pool, hot tub and saunas. We ordered some hummus from the restaurant and sunned ourselves on the roof. Can't wait to go back when next in San Fran.Written 7 March 2020
- Wonderful spa experience. We were running a little late but the aestheticians quickly welcomed us and helped us relaxed. Facial was fabulous and my husband enjoyed his deep tissue massage. Ask for Lisa and J.R.Written 3 October 2021
- It's an amazing experience to do yoga in the sand, in the waves, watching the birds, and connecting to othersWritten 30 August 2019
- You’ll get a great foot massage here. There’s nothing fancy or extravagant about the place. However, sometimes they massage too deep. You’ll find yourself flinching at times. Overall, good experience just make sure you tell them to be gentle.Written 24 December 2019
- I thought I knew what a luxury massage was! That all changed once I found myself in the hands and care of the massage therapist at Suchada! I immediately knew I was in for an extraordinary experience. Without sounding cheesy, I felt like I was in the hands of a true master. I recommend the 90 minute essential oil massage! It was very easy to walk to from the tech district. I will make this my new stop whenever I'm in San Francisco.Written 8 February 2020
- My daughter and I participated in Hiking Yoga in August. I'm really glad I did it, but the hills are really tough. I wish we spent a bit more time doing yoga. This is not for wimps! The views of the city are terrific.Written 18 November 2012
- I had a 75 minute deep tissue massage from Jordan and a Hydrafacial Elite from Grace, and both were wonderful!! I’m a nurse and had tons of knots and aches and Jordan worked out everything. Grace left my skin glowing and was great about educating me on skincare and products and application. They are both experts in their craft! Grace even gave me her email at the spa so I can follow up if I end up having any questions later. Front desk staff were very sweet and helpful. The spa was lovely and peaceful. 10/10 would recommend!Written 13 March 2022
- An Excellent Massage for Both of Us
We were not staying at the St Regis Hotel in January, but enjoy the Remède Spa so much, that we booked a couple’s massage there. We came over early, to have breakfast (light) at The Grill, just off of the lobby of the hotel, and then made our way upstairs to Remède Spa. It appeared that the construction was complete.
We checked in, and retired to the relaxation rooms, to be called.
As always, our treatments were great, and each technician was very good. With our travel schedule, we both needed a massage, and badly.
The spa is lovely, and very serene, with subdued lighting, and comfortable furniture, plus soothing décor. The staff, from the locker room attendants to the technicians to the reception staff, were wonderful. The reception folk recognized us, and even called us by name, when we entered - always a nice welcome.
We will definitely be back, and try to work in a full “spa day,” as their nail services have always been great too.
After our treatment, it was nice to walk down to the Lobby Bar, for wines, as they had just opened - great timing on our parts.Written 19 September 2020
- I was passing by in China Town, looking for a back massage. I went to Peony and it was very good! Would definitely recommend this place or more specifically the more senior Chinese masseur.Written 5 September 2018
- We did a 90 minute couples massage here and really enjoyed the experience. There isn’t anything to do ahead of your treatment so no need to get there early for a steam room etc. There are no lockers either so you just leave your clothes in the treatment room, none of which is a problem. We were in town only for a few days and looked around for a place to get a massage and this place stood out among the others. We are glad we booked here.Written 29 July 2021
Frequently Asked Questions about San Francisco