Speciality & Gift Shops • Coffee Shops
- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
5 places sorted by traveller favourites
Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- Yaiza is one of the prettier villages of Lanzarote, although quite spread out and with not much of a center, unlike Teguise or Haria. A place to have a break here, after walking around, is the old school building 'Antigua Escuela', now a place with some boutiques and a snack-café.
We sat down in the open courtyard and from the confectionery we ordered a café cortado and a café solo together with a cheese cake for my wife and an apple crumble for me. It was all very good, also the coffee from the Italian roastery Borbone in Napoli.
My wife took time as well to visit the boutiques, most of them run by foreign ladies, living since many years on Lanzarote, which was a chance to have some interesting talks. Most products displayed were personally or locally designed and produced and were of good quality, according to my knowledgeable wife.Written 24 February 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Brett the owner and Mario the barman work tirelessly to keep you happy .The nice thing about this bar it covers for ALL AGES and he works hard to make the singers sound good I have been to hundreds of Karaoke bars but this is the BEST please pay it a visit and say Eric sent you ❤️ open Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday SundayWritten 21 May 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Awesome joint. Excellent atmosphere. Highly recommended! Must visit.. can organise private parties. Keep it up.Written 14 July 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- We visited this bar on several occasions tried several cocktails . Lovely surroundings if you like Buddhas of all sizes and colors. Great back ground music , friendly approachable and funny staff. A little pricey but worth it.
Helped to make our holiday memorable.Written 21 October 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Only visited this place briefly for a beer (or two) at lunch time but thought it worth mentioning as it was recommended by one of the locals we met. I suspect that it focuses mostly on the pub scene but seems to be known for its live music on Friday nights (from 2300 hrs) and music other nights of the week. I saw a rather delicious looking frittata on the bar so think they must do some food there too. Great place to chill and watch the activities on the marina.Written 18 September 2013This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.