Top Attractions in Benalmadena
Admission tickets from €17.50
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
*Likely to sell out: Based on Viator’s booking data and information from the provider from the past 30 days, it seems likely this experience will sell out through Viator, a Tripadvisor company.
What travellers are saying
- Absolutely beautiful marina. Nice for a little walk around, local shops well maintained, restaurants and beach and pier lovely. Great photo opportunityWritten 15 August 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Best guide today - thank you Howard John for the tour to seethe festival and the Big Blue Campo, would defo recommend!Written 7 August 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Walked here one afternoon whilst staying locally. Beautiful, well maintained park, wild green parakeets, some goats and generally overly maintained paths and grass areas. Worth the walk away from the bustle.Written 14 August 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Went up the cable cars for a little trip out and to see the sights from the top and also to see the bird display, well worth the trip.Written 12 August 2022
- Lovely little trip during our holiday! Very reasonably priced and a lovely experience! Not overcrowded! Was just a nice break away from the pool or the beach! Staff are very friendly and helpful. Some tortoises and a wallaby roaming free as well!
Photos taken by the kids…Written 28 July 2022
- We had no idea this was here. Took a trip to Benalmadena Pueblo (Old Town) on the bus from the Costa, whilst admiring the views from the terrace at San Domingo church saw this strange structure not too far away and worked out it was this - a monument to Christopher Columbus. Saw we could walk it in 8 mins from the church, so went for it (road is quite steep and pavements narrow). What an amazing monument, showing Columbus’s dreams and inspiration in a beautiful walk-around monument. 3 euros each to get in, guide in English. Well worth it and as others have said a hidden gem!Written 28 July 2022
- After doing the dolphin cruise in the harbour we had a real ethical debate about here and seeing captive dolphins. Wanted something to do towards end of holiday and didn’t fancy getting bus or taxi to other attractions and Selwo is convenient for Benalmadena sea front. Well maintained mini zoo and the talks spread out throughout the day were decent - exotic birds, dolphins, penguins (although too busy inside) and squirrel monkeys. You have to question the dolphins in captivity, and this will likely be the last time we'd want to see this type of thing, but it was a good educational insight for the kids and other animals in the park are good to see as wellWritten 16 August 2022
- We came up there by car with a friend. The place is wonderful. Just bring something warm up there. Since it is a Buddhist temple I expected some praying area or some carpet on the floor, but guess notWritten 6 October 2020
- Nice little square especially at Christmas with the lights and a Christmas tree in the middle. There’s a few nice restaurants around the square where you can sit outside and people watch.Written 28 December 2021
- at the top of the cable car ride there is the option to go onto the bird of prey show 5e each and well worth the money.
Eagles, Owls, Falcons and Buzzards are put through their paces as the excellent guides talk you through what’s happening in Spanish & English.
You get the chance to get up really close to these magnificent birds.
Hope Phillipe (the buzzard) returned safe and sound!!?
Great experience finished off by the Eagle.Written 3 July 2022
- Whilst I enjoyed seeing the tropical animals, I do feel that the tickets were over priced. It did not take that long to walk around the aquarium, maybe 40 minutes top.
We do not have these animals back home, it was good to see animals in person for the first time and I would recommend any who are in the area to check the place out.Written 27 September 2020
- Nice beach, lifeguarded. Kids found it a bit difficult as sea has a definite ‘drop off’, it’s not sandy but more shale-like and the waves are really quite powerful - however once they found the game of jumping them were much more entertained. Decent t toilets and places to eat nearby and by bus stopWritten 14 August 2022
- Is this nice quiet beach open in winter. from mid Fuebuary to mid April. And if so what is the schedule..Been there many time with my wife and enjoyed it very much
DenisWritten 8 December 2019
- A great expanse of packed sands,gently shelving into the Mediterranean Sea,not as crowded as a lot of the other local beaches.Ideal for families.
Nice and clean,not as "touristy" as other beaches in the area with only a few shops and bars along here.Written 2 May 2022
- Looks like the Agrabah buildings from Aladdin but houses the local tourist information, and some art. Nice for a stop by/photo op and cool off but you won’t be there long.Written 14 August 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Benalmadena