- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
Types of Attractions
Sights & Landmarks
Sights & Landmarks
6 places sorted by traveller favourites
Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- Beautiful church, richly painted and decorated. Very good audio equipment. Pensioners go free! Excellent all round.Written 3 March 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- This is a beautiful building (and also had the only stork we saw the whole week were were in the region) and the history is well-presented with an audio-guide. There are lots of interesting details and, if you look closely, a huge crack letting in daylight on the wall of the main staircase (which is closed to the public). However it was disappointing to me that it is only a shell - I wasn't exactly expecting there to be a functioning convent (although there still are, in other churches) - but even the beautiful big church isn't used any more and can't even be visited - it is kept in a pristine and empty state and can be viewed from the gallery.Written 24 April 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- A beautiful church which for some reason has no tower. Built during the 1600's. during our visit very nicely decorated with lots of flowers. Had been several wedding the day beforeWritten 16 September 2016This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.