Points of Interest & Landmarks
- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
5 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- Excellent tour from Justin. Our kids loved it and learned lots. We were surprised to get the opportunity to climb to the tower. Definitely recommend!Written 2 June 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- My Wife had a starter vól au vent and I had a fruit scone, strawberry jam and clotted cream at Newcastle West Golf Club - on Sunday 01/05/2022- and both were delicious. We were served by Nicola and Ava, who were not only friendly and welcoming but super efficient. Its a fabulous venue for a snack, or a substantial meal. Many thanks Nicola and Ava for making our visit to Newcastle West Golf Club an enjoyable one.Written 1 May 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We haven’t been in this pub for a number of years but pleasantly surprised when we visited this week.
Still regaining the charm this eatery has expanded somewhat since the last time
Great home cooked food including bacon and cabbage. Wholesome and varied bar menu with super fast service whilst retaining excellent quality
Ideal for a couple of pints, homemade food (something for everyone) and also watching the days sport
Bacon and cabbage(special) scampi (super size portion) Chicken vol au vents (huge).
Disappointed not to see seafood chowder on the menu but overall excellent
Great choice of beer, cider and of course Guinness 🤙🤙Written 24 October 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The staff at the bike rental was extremely helpful and friendly.
The bikes were in excellent condition. We started at the Branagh Greenway hub and rode to Abbeyfeale for lunch and then drove back for a total of approx. 28 km (approx. 18 miles). It was a pleasant and easy ride. Great way to see the Irish countryside. We are very casual bikers - the route was not difficult.Written 14 October 2022