- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
6 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- We had our sons 5th birthday party here this afternoon, and my god, I was blown away by how courteous, polite, patient and accommodating the staff were. 12 kids at 15.95 a head is actually such a bargain. You get an area for the kids, and tables reserved for the parents, unlimited juice and jugs of water, free tea and coffee (nice coffee at that) fruit platters, nuggets, sausages, chips and ketchup, they present the cake you bring and make a huge deal about the child, cut it for you and hand it out, and of course, unlimited play for the kids. The little touches were lovely, when I arrived, they showed me the area they had reserved for the party, and had even put a black bag in the corner for his presents so I could bundle them into one, which I didn’t even have to do, as one of the staff had it done for me at the end of the party before I even had a chance. And a little party sweet bag for each child when they were leaving. The staff were so sweet and accommodating when one of the party had hurt her hand coming down the slide, and it was very minor, but the lovely girl took out the 1st aid box and made the little one feel so much better. Also girls, very nice that you were so observant of all of there names, name tag or not. Thank you to all the staff, I have been before but not for a party, will certainly be recommending you to friends. Thank you from Luca and all his family and friends ❤️🥳Written 30 November 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I really wasn’t sure what to expect from the tour since we stopped using group tours long time ago. All I have to say that this was AWESOME!!!
Our guide Danny was amazing and my kids loved him. He connects really well with the kids. Almost every hotel was great, with exception here and there. It’s been over a month a we still talk about the trip and great time we had. It was 7 day active tour, be ready to bike hike boat and have time of your life. This is absolutely amazing experience I wish we can find such great companies in other countriesWritten 29 September 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Bang in the centre of Greystones just a short walk from the Dart station. Many restaurants and cafes nearby. Unusual decor in the place many big sofas feels like you are more like in your living room than a bar. Pretty busy spot. Age group varies but usually 30 to 40 year olds predominantly frequent here. Service is good staff alright. Sometimes though you get the impression that they feel that they are more important than the customer and that they might be somehow doing you a favour when serving you. Maybe it's an Irish thing. But overall would recommend.Written 29 September 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This gem, next to the Beach House at Greystones Harbour is lovely. The stock a wide range of prints, both artwork and photographic, of local, Wicklow and Irish subjects. Prices go from cards at €4 to full size limited prints. The person I dealt with very informed, very friendly. A great spot to pick up moments of your visit or gifts for friends.Written 21 May 2022
- Eamon was great to get us on a tour to Glendalough the next day. He was on time and showed up with a smile and warm heart. He drove us in a very comfortable car and had waters for us for the day. We were tired from our previous days and he took us to where we wanted to go and a few more beautiful spots along the way. He told us about the history of Ireland and the significance of things which was really great. This is definitely the way to go to see the other parts of Ireland away from Dublin. Thank you Eamon for making it a great day!Written 7 August 2019
- A sweet shop of a by gone era, my childhood days, not very common these days. Just enjoyed a mixed bag of delicious jelly’s, from shelves of different kinds of sweets/ candies. A treat.Written 5 September 2019