- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
4 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- This is a wonderful amenity to have within a few minutes walk from my home but I am a Kerry woman living in close proximity to sandy beaches without steep shelving in my home town. I love this place because I have seen the most beautiful sunrises but I am not a confident swimmer and I don't like the steep shelving. One gets out of one's depth very quickly and while there are lifeguards here I still don't feel safe. That's why I am hoping they will put lifeguards at the Cove next year; less shelving, more safe and gradual sloping into the deep! You cod do the glorious and less travelled walk to Wicklow/Newcastle/Kicoole, parallel to the railway line in quiet terrain without being isolated and where you can observe the Little Terns and the quiet seasons of nature far from motorways and traffic.. just an odd train here and there... They toot if you wave madly like the railway children! This is wonderful and I love it. Thank you Greystones, Kilcoole, Newcastle, Blackditch and, finally, Wicklow. Great way to leave it all behind. Enjoy!Written 15 August 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We had our sons 5th birthday party here this afternoon, and my god, I was blown away by how courteous, polite, patient and accommodating the staff were. 12 kids at 15.95 a head is actually such a bargain. You get an area for the kids, and tables reserved for the parents, unlimited juice and jugs of water, free tea and coffee (nice coffee at that) fruit platters, nuggets, sausages, chips and ketchup, they present the cake you bring and make a huge deal about the child, cut it for you and hand it out, and of course, unlimited play for the kids. The little touches were lovely, when I arrived, they showed me the area they had reserved for the party, and had even put a black bag in the corner for his presents so I could bundle them into one, which I didn’t even have to do, as one of the staff had it done for me at the end of the party before I even had a chance. And a little party sweet bag for each child when they were leaving. The staff were so sweet and accommodating when one of the party had hurt her hand coming down the slide, and it was very minor, but the lovely girl took out the 1st aid box and made the little one feel so much better. Also girls, very nice that you were so observant of all of there names, name tag or not. Thank you to all the staff, I have been before but not for a party, will certainly be recommending you to friends. Thank you from Luca and all his family and friends ❤️🥳Written 30 November 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Outcrop of jagged rocks adjacent to a lovely promenade. Tricky climb down and back up to Street level. Swim amongst fish or look for crabs amongst the rocks.Written 2 January 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
Frequently Asked Questions about Greystones
- These places are best for nature & parks in Greystones:See more nature & parks in Greystones on Tripadvisor