Points of Interest & Landmarks
- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
5 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- All about the views, great idea to have the traffic run one way, making stopping and general driving safer. Well worth a visit.Written 4 September 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Despite it can't be visited by public since it's private property, but you just can't resist its charm. It's surrounded by stunning surrounding with Benbulbin can be seen at the back. Mullaghmore is definitely amazing!Written 9 April 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We went out as a family of four with a ten year old that’s not great in open water. Robbie was amazing with him and Sam on the pier was great! Both lads were amazing and we had the best time! Thanks Robbie and Sam! Would highly recommend 😊Written 6 August 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
Nice hotel in a good location overlooking a harbour and beach.
Very friendly helpful staff in hotel and bar/restaurant
Rooms were fine and really super clean. Everything was gleaming one of the cleanest we've visited in a long time.
The hotel had good COVID precautions in place.
Food in restaurant was of a good standard not a very exciting menu but very tasty. We had great fish and chips and a lovely pizza .
Nice pool in the leisure centre.
Great difficulty in booking I emailed ,left it a day or so but no reply, tried to ring several times no reply, when I did get through the lady was busy on another call and said she'd ring back but 3 hours later she still hadn't. Got through 2nd time and was put on hold while receptionist dealt with another customer.
Leisure centre pool doesn't open until 9.00 am and the latest time they could take us for breakfast was 9.00. We always like to have a swim before breakfast and in all the other hotels we stayed in on our staycation the pools opened at 8.00 am or earlier
No wifi in the upstairs bedrooms which is really unacceptable in this day and age.
Rooms are not soundproof can hear next door's guests talking and moving around Fortunately our neighbours were not noisy and didn't stay up late.Written 12 September 2020
- What a great experience, we saw humpback whale and minkie whale , lot of dolphins , absolutely unforgettable day out on the sea , Thank You Declan we will back next yearWritten 7 November 2019