Bodies of Water • Amusement & Theme Parks
Things to do in Dunshaughlin
Top Things to Do in Dunshaughlin
Things to Do in Dunshaughlin
- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
6 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- I never heard of Rathbeggan Lakes until it was in the media about their hike in insurance costs. So on checking out their website/facebook we as a family of 2 adults and 2 children decided to visit before it closed. The overall cost of entry and tokens for various attractions cost approx. €80.00. But we brought our own picnic and food so we probably saved €40.00 therefore not making it too expensive for 2 to spend over 6 hours entertained.
Its such a pity that insurance costs have forced this place to close but you could see why as some parents where more interested in chatting amongst themselves or on their social media while their kids ran all over the place. While we where there a 2 year old was wondering alone, ventured onto the vertical bungy jump and could have easily been jumped on by accident from another kid. Hate to think what may have happened. Luckily another parent spotted this in time and got the attention of the childs mother who was lying on the grass smoking and reading her mobile. On another incident a 4 year old again alone ran out in front of the train!!!
Anyway hopefully Rathbeggan Lakes may reopen again one day.Written 9 September 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- My wife and I attended the one day Scoring Game School clinic of The Dave Peltz School at the lovely Killeen Castle in Co Meath today. Our directions were very clear and so we arrived in good time and stress free. There were six of us attending today. Our instructor was Conor and he was so good. The facilities, accomodation and golf teaching equipment were all top notch. Lunch was included and it was really lovely too. This experience will satisfy the Golf Nerd in everyone's life, for certain. I can only recommend it wholeheartedly as a wonderful day out, an excellent learning experience and a chance to actually improve your game, regardless of your level at golf. Thank you Conor, you were really brill!!!Written 11 September 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Great golf course also I was very impressed with the food and the really well trained waitresses. Very enjoyable meal. Keep up the good workWritten 13 August 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Lounge and bar. Quiet drink or a bit of craic at the pool table in the bar. Friendly clientele and knowledgeable bar staff. Good selection of drinks at regular prices. Toilets clean and tidy. Irish music session on Wednesday nights over the winter which are brilliant. TVs are on in the background but the volume was turned down which is great as too many pubs now seem to think that loud telly and music are required to get customers in.
A good place for a night outWritten 8 November 2017This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Popped in with my wife last Sunday for an afternoon drink on a lovely sunny day. Its not something we would normally do but our wee lad was on a play day so we grab the opportunity . Anyway we popped into Carberrys , we had two drinks and I have to say it was the most relaxing atmosphere to enjoy two beautful pint of the black stuff , the you lad behind the bar was polite and attentive but the pint was one of the best in Dunshaughlin ......will be back ....Written 21 May 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
Frequently Asked Questions about Dunshaughlin
- The top attractions to visit in Dunshaughlin are: See all attractions in Dunshaughlin on Tripadvisor
Dunshaughlin Attractions Information
|Local Time||Friday 11:13 a.m.|