- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
11 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- Great place to visit. The numbers are capped per session (morning and afternoon) so it's never too crowded. There is enough to do to keep kids entertained for the session and I can't say enough good things about the staff. My 8yr old was apprehensive about the ladders in the playground and the staff were so kind and patient with her. You can order a pizza and some food options here too and there are plenty of picnic benches (covered and non covered) and the whole park is clean. My kids had a great time.Written 10 August 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Booked as a Christmas present for my 11 yr. old daughter. The package includes a pre-flight briefing, aeroplane walk around and an approx. 50 min flight.
Taking off from Weston we followed the course of the river Liffey into the city centre and then out over Dublin bay. We had plenty of time to take all the photos and videos we wished. Also we could all talk to each other with the headsets provided.
A big thank-you to all at NFC and especially to our pilot Nigel for making this a great experience.Written 26 July 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Julia’s spa is heaven on earth, what an amazing place with amazing staff.
Ica the owner couldn’t make you feel more welcome, special shout to Amanda (twice dealing with her) and she has magic hands, the best pamper experience ever.
Couldn’t recommend highly enough.Written 30 March 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Went to see this show in ballybunion tonight, well worth a visit,great cast, performance was thrilling, fantastic stunts, a great night had, enjoyable for all agesWritten 29 July 2022
- Played golf yesterday with our golf society in Lucan G.C. Had a super day. The staff were excellent and very professional. The clubhouse is warm and a great place for drinks and food. The greens and the course were superb.
The kitchen stayed open late to ensure we could get food after the golf. The menu has great variety and the food has to be the best around. I have to mention Marie our host, who served us before and remained late after the golf. People like Marie turn a good day into a great day, as did the barman and the chef. Yes we will be back.Written 12 July 2022
- What a golf course - Absolutely superb and presented beautifully. From the silky smooth putting green alongside the Pro shop to the fantastic finishing 18th, this is what I would call a top class golf course. At my home club in Edmondstown I constantly hear of praise for the way our course is presented!!! Honestly, I think a visit to Hermitage by the greenkeeping team might be a good suggestion. Hermitage are playing in the presentation premier league and well done to all.
Will I be back - YESWritten 14 November 2021
- Thanks for teaching us about Uisce Beatha. Fionn was an amazing guide. The whiskeys are great. SláinteWritten 4 May 2019
- it's a pretty cool place for kids bouncy castles, toddler play area and seating area for family's. my daughter loved it. the cons where... seating is uncomfortable in the bouncy castle area not big enough, fairly exspensive as the €7 you pay at the door just give a you access to the play area. tickets for rides are 3 for €10 which isn't too great if you have a couple of kids. The staff are nice yet one or two of them looked like they were dying inside lol but hey my kid had fun so I think 4 stars is pretty reasonable & id probably return alsoWritten 11 October 2017
- Front bar and lounge are great places to go for a quite pint any day of the week. Back lounge has a bit more life to it on the weekend, open plan enough to enjoy your time there. Good place to go to for watching sport on the TV.Written 20 December 2016
- Reflecting its modernity with a consecration and dedication in 2000, it has impressive profiles. Crowned by an imposing steeple that has a tapering lantern as base.
It replaced a temporary structure that became the new Parish Hall. Roof tiling supplants a pyramidal outline.
One of a number of smaller churches providing for the religious needs of new populations, its main area can accommodate a congregation of about 400.Written 9 May 2021