Top Attractions in Myrtle Beach
Admission tickets from €31.03
Admission tickets from €35.60
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
*Likely to sell out: Based on Viator’s booking data and information from the provider from the past 30 days, it seems likely this experience will sell out through Viator, a Tripadvisor company.
What travellers are saying
- Totally touristy but you can still have fun there. easy 30 min walk from the beach. lots of restaurant choices, fun to wander on an overcast day or if you need a break from the beachWritten 20 September 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- It was a very good little vacation. I was able to face my fear of being out on a beach with my mobility problems walking on the sand and getting into the ocean! I did it! Got my tan, and boosted my confidence!Written 20 September 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Loved being able to see everywhere. The air conditioned cars are fabulous. Kept very clean and clear glass to see through.Written 12 September 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- They like everyone else is short staffed. The had one person selling tickets on a Saturday afternoon. I enjoy the penguins. It was clean but definitely needs some updates.Written 27 September 2022
- The area for bbqs is really nice and quiet, although a little windy if you're using charcoal. The pier for fishing is also pretty cheap and spacious.Written 30 August 2022
- No matter what age you are, this was a wonderful experience, they have all the old stars and the latest stars.No matter what age you are, this was a wonderful experience, they have all the old stars and the latest stars. We had a great time taking photos, with trying on all the props. We took videos as well, with getting dressed up and the music playing, we had so much to show our family when we came home, lots of laughter. Well worth the ticket price!Written 23 September 2022
- We checked out the Boardwalk after sunset because we wanted to experience some of the night life in Myrtle Beach. Trying to park close to the boardwalk may seem mission impossible, especially along the busy N Ocean Blvd. However, there was plenty of street parking one-two blocks away from the boardwalk. We paid for parking using a mobile app (which was pretty convenient).
Most of boardwalks that I have seen are wide and relatively straight. Except for a relatively short region close to the Pyler Park, the Myrtle Beach Boardwalk is mostly winding and relatively narrow. There is a lot of activity on the north side of the boardwalk and things quiet down as you move south. There were just a few people walking / running / biking as we got close to the pier. It took us about 90 minutes to leisurely walk from Pyler Park to the pier and back. People were nice and offering to take family pictures. I also captured a few nice pictures of the (almost) full moon reflecting in the ocean waves. My experience was different from that expressed in some reviews claiming that the area was not safe.
Those looking for a quiet area to exercise or walk and listen to the waves would be happy in the south part of the boardwalk. Those interested in activities and more active nightlife would be happier around Pyler Park. The small amusement park seemed really busy. When we started walking away from Pyler Park (~ 8pm), a DJ was trying to start a party. By the time we came back, the party was in full swing. Many people of all ages were dancing and having a great time. The music stopped around 10pm leaving many people disappointed that the party was too short.Written 4 September 2022
- Great small town baseball atmosphere! Great food and drinks we walked from the beach and it took less than 30min. Game was great lots of action, decent priced tickets. A must if you are a baseball fanWritten 11 September 2022
- Shops and restaurants in this area were a little more upscale. We ended up at the park nearby with our little one. The park was awesome!Written 15 July 2022
- There is always something to do in Grand Strand. My wife and I enjoy strolling on the boardwalk. Our child of course loves to hit the various shops and spend our money. It has grown over the years.Written 30 July 2020
- I was on a girl's trip and we decided to check out the Motown Review. So glad we did. The singers were amazing! A must see while in Myrtle Beach!Written 23 August 2022
- perfect location and view, walking distance to many activities and hanging on the beach. Drinks, good fun.Written 30 August 2022
- Highly recommend for kids between the ages of 3 and 12.. Lots of activities in a secure environment.Written 2 August 2022
- My young grandchildren (5-10) have loved going to Family Kingdom, whenever visiting from Long Island, NY. Since my wife and I are moving to the Charleston area later this year, they wanted to go one last time. They loved every minute of their visit, and took advantage of the locals discount that I got for them. Unfortunately a few of the rides that they were on did not operate as well as in the past, due to needed maintenance,Written 27 August 2021
- This hidden gem is an absolute must for any fan of pinball machines! There are about 35 machines available to play for the hour. And boy does that hour go fast. So much fun and the entrance fee is donated to charity. Thanks Jerry. Will definitely be back.Written 2 September 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Myrtle Beach
- The best day trips from Myrtle Beach according to Tripadvisor travellers are:
- Day Trips to Charleston Tour #7: See INSIDE Ft Sumter,Carriage Tour,Lunch & more
- Myrtle Beach to Charleston with Horse & Carriage Ride, Harbor Cruise, Boone Hall
- Day Trip to Charleston Tour #5: Bus Tour, Boone Plantation, Lunch and More