Public Transportation Systems
- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
30 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- We parked our car after we checked into the hotel and didn't move it until we checked out. Though most things were very walkable from our location on King Street, it was wonderful to get a lift to start the day and work our way back to the hotel. The drivers we encountered were wonderful, too. Be sure to download the app to your phone, because it gives you real time updates on arrival of next bus at your stop. If you want to go to plantations or Cypress Gardens or other attractions, you will need a car or Uber or plan a dedicated tour like Grayline.Written 12 September 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This was a speedy, efficient and Comfortable work ticket from Charleston to Savannah. Everything worked perfectly.Written 17 February 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The Captain was funny and knowledgeable and created a very entertaining experience. His helper was simply amazing! he was patient with my 8yo child put her at easy with his kindness. I would strongly recommend.Written 29 September 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Used this service several times during our stay Quick response, very pleasant drivers and very reasonable price for the convenienceWritten 8 August 2022
- We hired Snap for an out of town wedding. We were truly blessed. We had 6 people and a toddler. Leanne was a big help each step of the way. She alleviated all the stress of driving to an evening wedding .I highly recommend Snap! Thank you Leanne for being so attentive. We were able to enjoy the wedding because of you.Written 1 June 2022
- Beautiful views and fantastic staff. We had family in town and 14 people all loved it and commented on how great of a trip it was. Really well run operation.Written 25 July 2021
- Four adults arrived on a Celebrity Cruise Ship into Charleston, SC. Existing the pier we saw a driver and asked if he could take us to a Plantation. He was professional and kind. His vehicle was well appointed, AC and large van for the four of us.
He dropped us off at the Plantation and arranged to pick us up. I highly recommend his services.
Kefah Transportation, LLC (843) 530-5313, email@example.comWritten 15 June 2022
- great way to get around town, no long wait, extremely friendly cyclists. Jamie & David are two who drove us around. Knowledgeable of the area, very social and polite. Make sure you pick the Yellow bikes you won't be disappointedWritten 10 August 2022
- Great way to tour Charleston and get some history! Jack was working hard and helpful with historical facts and suggestions for the evening.Written 21 September 2022
- Rented a large party bus for my friends bachelor party. We didn’t really know where to go since we were all from out of town. The driver Rob informed us of all the best spots. We had a blast!!Written 2 September 2019
- Reasonable price for a trip from the southern part of Charleston to the airport. Punctual service and friendly driver.Written 31 March 2020
- Capt. Linus was extremely knowledgeable about the Charleston area, and spared no expense in giving the best experience possible. I had 3 fraternity brothers with me and we all had an absolute blast. Also, electronics and features on the boat are absolutely top notch, and the boat runs extremely well, cuts through water like nothing else I’ve ever ridden in. In short, if you’re looking for the best water oriented experience in Charleston, stop at Searunner Charters. Capt. Linus will set you up, give him a call!Written 5 September 2020
- We rented a party bus from Marquee after seeing good reviews online. We needed transportation to an event at the gardens in Pawley's Island. Bernard picked us up on time and the buses wet bars were filled with ice and water. My only complaint is that there were not enough glasses. Everything else was smooth sailing and I would use their service againWritten 30 August 2016
- Hired this company to go around town with friends, always on time and the drivers were knowledgeable and made few good recommendations. will definitely use them again. Kyle was the best driver.Written 3 May 2019
Frequently Asked Questions about Charleston
- These experiences are best for transportation in Charleston:
- Ferry Round Trip between Waterfront Park and Daniel Island
- Private Departure Transfer to Charleston Airport (CHS)
- CHS Airport Transportation
- Charleston city to Charleston Airport (CHS) - Departure Private Transfer
- Private Luxury Chauffeured Airport Transportation
- These are the best places for budget-friendly transportation in Charleston:See more budget-friendly transportation in Charleston on Tripadvisor