- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
4 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- We had seats reserved in the Memorial Coliseum to view the parade. It was so nice to have a roof over our heads....it rained in the morning and a comfortable seat. Not to mention bathrooms, concessions..etc... We were so surprised that spectators were only about 25% occupancy. It was overall a very good experience for us. But where did all the people go?Written 12 June 2017This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This model railroad layout is huge and so fun to visit. It lays out a replica of Portland and the Columbia Gorge with exquisite attention to detail. You could spend less than an hour to several hours looking at it. The club members give you a list of things to find as a fun scavenger hunt for children and adults alike. Several trains run at the same time and it's always fun when one goes by. There is also a gift shop. The club is open to members only except during the open house which is on weekends in the month of November. Don't miss it!Written 17 November 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This is an excellent community event for all ages! People look forward to this great outing all year long It's the perfect reason to get out of the house and break out of the mid-winter blues.Written 9 March 2020