- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
27 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- Very much worth a visit. The owner/artists do a great job of explaining things. The glass works available for sale are impressive.Written 24 July 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Beautiful land and seascapes, primarily of northern Oregon coast. Really like the Oriental touch in some.Written 26 January 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We were staying across the street at the Surf Sand so we walked over to this market. There were about 30 vendors selling things like gluten-free bread and pastries, trail mix, tea, etc. There were lots of things that were fun to try while we were on vacation. Definitely worth stopping by. I wouldn't drive far out of my way to go here, though -- it wasn't THAT good.
On our way home, we drove past what looked like a farmer's market in Seaside on Wednesday. From a quick peak, it was almost all the same vendors.Written 16 September 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Whenever we visit Cannon Beach, we drop into this gallery to see photographs by one of our favorite artists, Christopher Burkett. There's other beautiful art on display. The owners, husband and wife, are very knowledgeable about their resident artists and are glad to share stories and time with you. The artwork is not inexpensive or whimsical. However, if you're looking for a special piece of art - photograph, sculpture, etc. - be sure to stop in. Or, if you just want to look at beautiful and relatable art, this is the place.Written 26 October 2018
- I completely enjoyed my visit and could have purchased several items. It’s easy to find and shares space with The Bald Eagle Cafe. The metal dips and copper vessels for $3700 were outstanding. However my budget for the beautiful cards do I purchased them. It does have something for everyone.Written 26 September 2020
- While on a one day tour of Oregon’s coast, we stopped in Cannon Beach for lunch. Our group consisted of ten tourists and our guide. . As our time was very limited when we stopped for lunch, I did not have much time to visit shops. In spite of our limited time, I made sure to stop at the White Bird Gallery. I was impressed by the beautiful art works they had on display. On a return visit to Cannon Beach, I would like to stop in and spend a little more time as they had some beautiful art works on display.Written 3 November 2019
- I wandered into this bookstore and absolutely loved it. The selection is very eclectic and the displays are fun to peruse. I sadly didn't have space in my luggage to buy a bunch of books but I could have spent a LOT of time and money in this bookstore. It's so well organized and the staff was very friendly and helpful. Wonderful store!Written 25 July 2022
- I was informed that this is the best shop at Cannon Beach. Its reputation makes it a prime "go to" shop along touristy Hemlock St. I was handed a free sample of taffy as I entered the quaint candy shop, which was so busy filling Christmas orders and helping customers. I don't particularly enjoy candy, but I did enjoy watching a group of 6 employees working together making and packaging the candy as it came out of a rickety machine. This shop exudes history and tradition. I'm glad I came, and so did the grandchildrenWritten 3 January 2022
- This gallery is lovely. The owner has a keen eye for established and emerging artists. Paintings, jewelry, fabric art, garden, photography, glass, and more. The employees are also very knowledgeable about the artists and will spend time explaining the artist's process when asked. One of our favorite stops.Written 3 August 2022
- We make a point of stopping in here every time we're in town. We're big fans of David Crawford in particular, but every piece in this gallery is worth checking out. Most of it is well outside our budget, but if you're in Cannon Beach and looking to drop some funds on quality artwork, this is the place to do it.Written 19 November 2021
- This was our favorite place to shop during our day adventure in Cannon Beach area. I bought a beautiful necklace and enjoyed exploring and finiding little treasures around every corner.Written 7 January 2020
- We went to Cleanline Surf to rent a wetsuit and surfboard for my son this week. The staff was really helpful in fitting him and he spent all afternoon practicing surfing in Gearhart. Thank you!Written 15 September 2020
- About 30 years ago, we bought kites at this shop. We flew them for years with are kids. Last year, we took our nor grown kids back to Cannon Beach, but new kites and relived those wonderful childhood memories..Written 7 May 2019
- We stopped by looking to pick up a few bottles for our hotel room. Even though it was a little close to closing, the wine steward didn't rush us, offering a taste of several wines and pointing us to some great wines based on our preferences.
Try their Puffin label - great wines for the dollar.Written 25 July 2020
Frequently Asked Questions about Cannon Beach
- These are the best places for budget-friendly shopping in Cannon Beach:See more budget-friendly shopping in Cannon Beach on Tripadvisor