- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
4 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- Whenever anyone asks at the Concierge desk about local farmers markets, the Forest Row Market is our recommendation.
Held on the first Saturday of each month, either in the Council Offices Carpark, or on Foresters Green, the market has a vast array of local, independent traders providing a wealth of produce and hidden treasures.
The Market has won several awards over the years, and was one of the first Zero Waste and Plastic-Free markets in the country.
If you happen to be in or near Forest Row on the first Saturday of the month, Sussex Concierge wholeheartedly recommend you stop by!
for more information and recommendations please see our Facebook page @sussexconciergeWritten 3 April 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Hand's down Gerry was one of my favourite tour guides while I was in the UK.
His knowledge of Winnie the Pooh, A.A Milne and the history of Ashdown forest was amazing. To hear the stories about Christopher Milne's childhood and the inspiration behind Winnie the Pooh was incredibly interesting, as we got to walk in their foot steps.
He was able to engage with my dad by discussing more historical points about the forest.
I would take this tour again in a heartbeat.
Book this tour with Gerry, you will not regret a single moment.Written 14 August 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We had a really enjoyable day,the service from the young girl was exellent. The cycle route itself was really good and certainly value for money.Written 1 September 2016This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- had the most wonderful Medik8 facial -Isabelle took time to find out exactly what I wanted and to access my skin type, I then had a wonderful facial. My skin was glowing. She has a good range of treatments on offer to have already booked for a manicure and hot stone massageWritten 7 April 2019