- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
8 places sorted by traveller favourites
Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- Visited "Not So Buried Treasure" and had a ball looking at all the treasures. The shop is clean, well organized, reasonably priced and the items are nicely displayed. The collection of items is varied with a mix of country, holiday, furniture, home decor and glassware. I love looking at items that bring back so many memories, and even purchased an item from my hometown in New England! The owner is so nice and friendly I enjoyed chatting with her. And oh! the smell of the candles she was burning was wonderful. I highly recommend shopping here.Written 30 October 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- We enjoyed looking through all the local art. The owner was there and was very friendly and even gave us tips on where to have lunch. Good selection of pottery, local paintings, nice woodwork, felting, and more.Written 16 June 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- This is small but quaint little store, however the prices on their so called antiques and such are unreasonable expensive. I guess we can chalk that up to these home shows where everything is over rated.Written 2 October 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- A friend told me about Goldhagen and suggested we go there. I called before going to be sure when he was open and blowing glass.
We went and were excited to see David Goldhagen blowing his glass making an Angel and a large ruffle-edged bowl. We were the only people there other than him and his assistant. We sat in plastic chairs about 10 feet from him and he explained each process as he was doing it. What a great view of him working the glass. The process is fascinating.
Afterwards we viewed his sales shop upstairs and then the other area downstairs. So beautiful to see all the items after seeing how they were made.
Please call him before going so you can see him at work. He often is away at art festivals and exhibits. You really want to be able to see him working.
Remember, if you o, you are in a working studio. Watch where you walk.Written 20 June 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Molly & Me Antiques is a surprising little store in Hayesville full of better quality antiques with reasonable prices. They are much large inside than they appear from the outside. The staff is very nice and willing to suggest other stores and attractions in the area. Very clean and well lit.Written 9 October 2016This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Love this little Friends of the Library bookstore right in downtown Andrews! You can always find something interesting on the shelves and the prices are unbeatable. It is a great way to support the local library too!Written 22 June 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Oh my gosh, such fun, such a beautiful little store, lots and lots to chose from and (a huge plus here) FREE TRADE items. Located in a charming town square, right out of the movies, with coffeeshops and antique stores. Love this store, lots of sizes and the owner and or her mom Mz Connie is right there appealing to all ages, men and women and making us beautiful with love and peace just like the 60s/70s (but with a modern now looking flair and without the LSD : - ). Great looking clothes as they say from Tie-die to High-fly, for any figure and age, pre teens, 20 somethings and great fabulous 50+ gals and everyone in between AND GUY STUFF TOO - will find the most wonderful things here. jewelry, decor and new hip "fanny packs" (not yo momma's fanny packs either, way cooler) Try everything on, you will not be disappointed. Bohemian to Hippie, dress to casual, I live 3.5 hours away and would drive here again just to shop.Written 21 March 2017This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.