Points of Interest & Landmarks
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- very nice people and helpful and the shisha was very nice and healthy tea , thank you guys we had good timeWritten 11 October 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- It was very good vacation pool beach so clean and good very delicious 😋
Of course no animation in the night 😒 but fitness instructor siwar she's professional and friendly from the team animation
Room perfect reception great thank u for this days
Please let the girl in kids club smile😊Written 4 August 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Great welcome, very serious school. Top gear. I finally got a level check, and a licence (3 other schools did not do it before...). Super tips, very very nice people from desk, to coaches beach and rental staff. Best spot with only sand, good weather, and rescue boat if needed. Will definitely go back ! Blue skies !Written 14 November 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I did my PADI open water certificate with Artur and it was perfect. All Orca's team was really helpful, kind and professional. The team is always smiling and happy to help. Artur was a great teacher, sympathetic, really calm, pragmatic and followed all PADI rules one by one. I was feeling safe all dives. He had all the time an eye on us to ensure safety. Before entering into the water Artur explained very well all exercices that we had to do. Into the water he showed exercices again and took time to ask us to repeat to have the exercise perfectly executed.
I fell confident to dive in the future by following Artur's rules trained during the training.
I will strongly recommend this place to dive and train and also Artur as a teacher.Written 27 November 2023
- Literally the only center that you would end up going to and feel safe and welcomed.
Totally recommended, they got 7 spots all around Hurghada, make sure to check them out & shout out to my dive buddy HELMY 🤿
Favourite spot is Tobia El Sagheir Written 25 November 2023
- We bought a family therapy package for 3 adults and 1 child right on the beach.
It was a great choice, we appreciated the time to relax after a great day of bathing in the Red Sea.
When our son got sunburnt, our daughter was able to enjoy the rest of the remaining massage hours.
Overall, it was a pleasant experience.Written 20 August 2022
- I've spent amazing 10days in that spot in June. All staff is very friendly and helpful. I didn't even once had to pump the kite or set up equipment! All was done and ready for me before I managed to put wet suit on and apply sun cream on my face! 😃 I felt like VIP guest all the time! The biggest advantage of that spot for me is that is quieter that other spots in Soma Bay. Because is quiter is less busy on the water which made me way more relaxed on the water and that give me opportunity to integrate with other kitersurfers in free time on the beach. Comparing to other spots in Soma Bay I never had to wait in the line for compressor or for staff to help me land the kite. Azab who is managing that place is very nice man who I had a real plesure to talk to. I highly recommend that place.Written 3 October 2023
- Ahmed definetely knows how to show everyone a great time, while also sharing his passion & knowledge for the sport. 10/10 would reccommend :)Written 10 October 2023
Frequently Asked Questions about Soma Bay
- The best day trips from Soma Bay according to Tripadvisor travellers are:
- Private Day Trip To Dendera Temple From Soma Bay
- Full Day Guided Tour To Cairo From Soma Bay
- Full-Day Private Guided Tour to Cairo from Soma Bay
- Full-Day Private Guided Tour to Luxor from Soma Bay
- Full Day Guided Group Bus Tour To Luxor From Soma Bay
Soma Bay Attractions Information