Top Attractions in Hoboken
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
*Likely to sell out: Based on Viator’s booking data and information from the provider from the past 30 days, it seems likely this experience will sell out through Viator, a Tripadvisor company.
What travellers are saying
- The Hoboken walkway along the Hudson River has it all: Spectacular Manhattan views, great opportunities for people watching, and many bars and restaurants nearby. This is a great way to spend some time on a nice day.Written 28 October 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Great views of Manhattan & cruise ships heading out to sea. Beautifully landscaped. Free magnified viewer at pier's end. Good water fountains. Clean toilets. Safe kid climbing houses and slides. A real treasure. I live two blocks away & enjoy it every time. Cool and grass to lie on as well.Written 31 May 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The museum is so charming, and quaint, inside and out. Before you go in, right outside its doors, it is already inviting, with samples of the local culture. The museum is small, and at the same time so big! They had a Frank Sinatra exhibit, with a place to sit and enjoy. 10000% worth every minute!Written 20 August 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I planned a small intimate dinner here for a special occasion recently. Everything was perfect. The owner, Mr. Barsky, went above and beyond to assure a perfect evening and exceeded my expectations. The venue itself is beautiful. I would highly recommend itWritten 1 August 2016
- Great Walkway. We didn’t know it existed, but made a great discovery. Well planned. Right on the river, with superb views to New Jersey and Manhattan. Really enjoyable.Written 1 March 2022
- Stevens near the cannon is one of my favorite Hoboken locations. You have a great view of so many sites from this location. You can see the Verrazano Bridge to the South, NYC to the East, Freedom Tower, the Empire State building and many other NYC sites. The Hudson River is right below you and you can see all different size boats, barges, sail boats going by. It is such a relaxing spot. Walking through Stevens is beautiful too. Wonderful grassy areas and large trees shade the whole walk. I highly recommend this location as one of the best view in Hoboken. I forgot to mention that you can see the Erie Lackawanna Station from the cannon look out area too. I take lots of photos and this is the place to get the best photos of Hoboken and NYC!!!!Written 28 August 2019
- Superbly august interior, but the exterior has decayed quite significantly. It is reminiscent of a time when the U.S. actually cared about infrastructure.Written 29 November 2021
- Alexandra Rubinstein's art is incredible. The best work I've ever seen. I'm really excited to see what else she creates. 5 stars.Written 26 October 2016
- Field Colony is a place to experience outstanding contemporary art, take art and film classes, and work within it all. Their current exhibit featuring artists from Mana Contemporary is a testament to their quality programming. This is a must visit in Hoboken.Written 2 August 2018
- Just an all around great bakery aside from the press and hoopla! I've bought several birthday cakes and treats - always tasty and and cosmetically pleasing. Perhaps a bit pricey but why not - they can :)
Love the velvet and carrot cakes!!!Written 19 June 2018
- The puzzle is very well thought out. Location of the puzzle room is great and the theme goes well with the ambiance of the building. you have to be very observant and you will gain and lose some grey cells solving it.Written 28 February 2018
Frequently Asked Questions about Hoboken
- The most popular things to do in Hoboken with children according to Tripadvisor travellers are:See all kid friendly things to do in Hoboken on Tripadvisor
Hoboken Attractions Information
|Local Time||Monday 11:30 p.m.|