- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
Types of Attractions
Fun & Games
Fun & Games
19 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- Went opening night to see Top Gun and theatre is amazing. Reclining chairs, clean, and hot popcorn. Great experience.Written 1 June 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I love coming here because the seats are super comfortable, the theaters are smaller, and it is not overly large to walk through. The only thing disappointing about this theater is that if the lines for the concessions are busy, the wait is really long because, there is typically only two people working the concessions.Written 5 January 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I enjoy taking a break in Vegas by going to the movies in the afternoon at South Point. I like the way the snack bar is set up.Written 25 December 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I was in Vegas for a few days and so decided to watch a couple of movies at this theater. I watched 'Avatar' in IMAX 3D at this theater. Brenden Vegas is the only true IMAX theater in Vegas with a 1.43:1 aspect ratio (meaning true 70mm). All the other Vegas theaters (including AMC) don't have true IMAX. 'Avatar' was absolutely incredible at the Brenden IMAX. The IMAX theater here only has 4 rows with reclining seats and that makes the experience even better (as the screen is so much bigger). I also watched another movie in their DTX theater. The seats were again reclining and the presentation was crisp with great audio. The best part is that they have $5 Mondays, where all the movies (even IMAX) are for $5. Can't beat that price.Written 2 February 2023
- Best Birthday Party Ever!
Huge Thank you Promenade 10 team & management! Absolutely hands down, amazing and outstanding service! I booked a private theater for up to 40 guests on February 5th. Unfortunately, my 5 year old bday girl got sick 1 day before her party, and without hesitation or any headache, Nick & Justin reschedule my party holding the same auditorium, & time bc invites have already been sent. We rescheduled to the 19th of February, and this team exceeded my expectations! This was the smoothest, most easiest party coordinating I have ever experienced. This AMC team is prompt with communication, and truly the best management ever! When I arrived, Brandon welcomed us with huge, kind and polite smiles. A huge shot out to supervisor Daniel... providing amazing professional service, making sure everything ran smoothly and was extremely accommodating. My entire crew had a blast, a truly amazing time, and we will never forget your superb hospitality! THANK YOU! Nick & Justin, you are running an amazing theater!Written 23 February 2022
- What a fun place to watch a movie! The staff was great. The chairs were soo comfy! They had a great menu- buffalo califlower! Also for drinks, they have a really nice bar. If you want to watch a movie in style go here!Written 14 November 2019
- Watch a movie and get a game of bowling for $1?? What a steal. Last time we went unfortunately the lazer show was down but hopefully that is working now too. The theater is affordable and clean. The seats don't recline like we are all getting used to but they are comfortable.Written 21 April 2022
- Cool, beans, rad, fried chicken, no matter how you say awesome, it is. The 4D experience at the Dome, the flame throwing insect outside of it, or just Container Park itself, loved it.Written 27 November 2018
- First off, the entry to this theatre is not easy to access. You can’t get to it from the parking lot. My husband is handicapped and had to make a trek to the elevator to get up to the theatre level. I saw people struggling to climb all those steps.
Once we got in to purchase our tickets, he selected handicap seating but the guy said there were only single seats left. The theatre we were in had two seats together in the handicapped area and about 4 single seats with wheelchair space. So my husband had to climb a few steps to our seats which wasn’t too bad.
We saw DOG with Channing Tatum. It was a fun movie and something to kill time while waiting for our flight.Written 3 March 2022
- Would have never thought to go to the movie inside a casino but the theatre had the movie we wanted to see at the time we preferred.
We are not fans of walking forever through noisy casinos to get to bowling alleys, restaurants, theatres, etc so we were pleasantly surprised to find the casino has its own entrance with parking in close proximity!
Stadium seating in all theatres at the Regsl Green Valley and the theatre was very clean.
Snack bar had the typical high prices as most theatres do but the popcorn was freshly made and the glass of wine sold was a nice touch. The snack bar did appear understaffed for a busy Saturday night do our wait was extra long.
Will be returning!Written 21 October 2018
- I live in a small town with one theater that caters to wholesome family films. I was delighted to find something in the genre I crave here at Regal cinema. Matinees reasonably priced. Didn't visit concessions but everyone was friendly and helpful.Written 6 August 2019
- This is another of 2 theaters I enjoy going to. All the auditoriums have recliner seats, and a feature I have not seen in others theaters is a seat-heating option. I love the self-serve soda machines and the plethora of flavors. The Dr. Pepper strawberry is my go-to.Written 26 December 2019
- Although I am a fan of recliner seats, I do not mind these chairs since the food and drinks are yummy. The portion sizes are filling. The chairs do lean back a little. The staff is friendly.Written 9 January 2020
- Great first run films... Right before they hit DVD.
If you miss a movie in theaters, this place is great too catch them on the big screen. 2 bucks is perfect, and if it is Tuesday, you can do Taco Tuesday at Del Taco down the street, then hit up dollar night at this theater. Makes for cheap entertainment.
I don't mind paying 5 bucks for a large soda if I'm only spending a dollar or two to get in.
A few heads up before you go...
They will look in all bags for outside food.
The theater isn't cutting edge.
The theater isn't sparkling clean.
Other patrons may annoy everyone else while management allows this to happen.
In Vegas, this is the text-iest of all theaters. Some ppl cannot disconnect from devices or the outside world.
Go to this place expecting the worst of any movie going experience, and you may be surprised. However, if you are high maintenance or easily annoyed by the bright screens of phones and tablets, you have been warned!
All in all, I think this is a great place, mostly friendly service. Love it!
PS, who the heck brings a tablet to the freekin movies???Written 6 July 2016
- While I wouldn't go alone in the evening, due to the location, coming mid-afternoon was fine. Costs are low, there were very few patrons so there were no distractions, I found a comfortable seat after several tries, and I enjoyed the experience. I didn't try the concessions because they were proportionately high compared to the ticket (understandable, but also didn't want to ruin my appetite). Good place to take the family during the day for an inexpensive movie day.Written 10 October 2018
Frequently Asked Questions about Las Vegas
- These are the best places for budget-friendly movie theatres in Las Vegas:See more budget-friendly movie theatres in Las Vegas on Tripadvisor