- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
395 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Points of Interest & Landmarks • Casinos
Admission tickets from €31.43
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
Showing results 1-30 of 395
What travellers are saying
- After Bellagio, I like the Wynn as a close second. Friendly people. Table mins have been creeping up as well as 6/5 blackjack with is just horribleWritten 19 September 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Had a great time here. Well accommodated.
Thank you to Lemont - Deangelo at the front desk for helping get our situation fixed. Did a great Job.Written 16 October 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Located near the strip, can easily walk over. Room was clean and beds were comfy too. Everything was working and TV had many channels available. Most importantly, food at the Village Pub & Cafe was cheap (compared to other eateries at the Strip) and delicious.Written 7 December 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Russ the tour guide was the best. He was informative and also personal. He kept everyone engaged and he was patient enough to wait for our entire group including the man in a wheelchair before moving onto the next thing. Definitely made the experience so much better.Written 5 December 2022
- We visited a number of casinos but this was by far the best casino we visited! One reason behind this was a dealer called TJ who worked on the ‘freebet’ blackjack tables.. my partner wasn’t sure how to play but he was very patient and explained the rules, he added a brilliant comedic side to playing and we could have easily spent hours upon hours playing with him and even if we had lost we would have still had a great night! Thank you to TJ!! We stayed at the Wynn but when we come back we will be staying at the Venetian!! 5* service!Written 27 June 2022
- It was my first trip to Vegas and I only made it up half the strip. The Paris was my favorite casino's. The layout is nice and it has a variety of different things to see, eat and do. I did not win any money there or anywhere on the strip so that didn't influence my rating.Written 17 January 2022
- Room was super clean and spacious. Room service was delicious and staff was great. Would stay again.Written 12 November 2022
- We think the Venetian and Palazzo hotels are the best in Vegas. The are absolutely beautiful, pretty/spacious rooms, facilities are well kept and cleaned and they have wonderful restaurants and connected shopping indoors.Written 11 July 2022
- So my buddy were here during thee nba finals we had a couple of odd situations. First there was an alternative line that my buddy tried to bet at the desk and it was off the board and yet when I went online to an offshore book it was still available and this was way before Gametime. Then we had ventured to see the circa sports book and he found a bet for the number of 3 pointers per team thinking that it was available at all books he came back and found the mgm sports book didn’t have it.
The casino makes it easy to place a sports bet with kiosks located all over the casino.
I basically concentrated on playing bubble craps for my entire stay at Luxor. Noticed a few oddities one was that I could make a bet pass $15 here but was limited to $15 maximum at the nyny bubble craps machine. Now another thing is that I knew that hard way and one roll bets like the horn bet I could get away with a $1, but even numbers I could bet less then $5, it only seemed the initial pass line bet required $5. I religiously used my mlife card for the machine and earned a healthy chunk of points my main purpose was to get pearl status to avoid paying the parking fee but fell short.
My friend whe likes video poker felt the machines were right here there was a bank of these machines near the Excalibur connection.Written 24 June 2021
- Cesars Palace as always one of the best casinos in Vegas, secuirity guards are a bit too much, everything else is amazingWritten 3 February 2022
- I’m an MLife member Pearl perks of being one, Complementary Self Parking, who just likes paying parking!!
Park Avenue room - New Yorkers Elevators
Comfy bed and pillows, nice bathroom
Two chairs to relax but not so spacious, pretty much relax in your bed. Tv alright.
View not so much.Written 30 January 2022
- Nice games in a nice relaxed setting. They allow smoking, but you don’t really see a lot of it, maybe it has to do with the classy establishment. We played a little, won a little, lost a little and mostly had a good time.Written 12 April 2022
- Like a lot of vegas casinos--but they have a good promotion for folks signing up for their players club--the first time----------------if you do slots and lose $20---( easy to do )---they give you $20 back to play on some more slots----so you pay $20 for $40 worth of play------good dealWritten 26 November 2022
- Visited this place as we were told to go and have a look. Wow what a huge Casio. Lots of tables and people. Would of been great to stay there as we would of stayed in the casino playing blackjack.Written 30 August 2022
- Absolutely outstanding experience as a tourist from Australia, cannot recommend highly enough. Staff were a brilliant combination of friendly, generous with time, patient, clear with explanations and applied first rate safety standards. Hotel pickup in a hummer is the start of the fun. Staff were very patient with different levels of experience: son and I have fired rifles before, but for wife and daughter it was first time and they were initially anxious at the prospect. Everyone loved it, the highlight of our LV trip along with the Grand Canyon tour.Written 7 December 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Las Vegas
- These experiences are best for fun & games in Las Vegas:
- V - The Ultimate Variety Show at Planet Hollywood Resort and Casino
- The Mentalist at Planet Hollywood Hotel and Casino
- Nathan Burton Magic Show at Saxe Theater inside Planet Hollywood Casino
- Go City: Las Vegas All-Inclusive Pass with 35+ Attractions
- Zombie Burlesque at Planet Hollywood Resort and Casino