- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
84 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Points of Interest & Landmarks • Casinos
Admission tickets from €29.53
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
Showing results 1-30 of 84
What travellers are saying
- After Bellagio, I like the Wynn as a close second. Friendly people. Table mins have been creeping up as well as 6/5 blackjack with is just horribleWritten 19 September 2022
- We LOVE to play Roulette and the dealer running the game makes SUCH a difference in the experience. Anthony at Bellagio was the most fun, energetic, and enjoyable dealer we have ever played with. He has the best attitude and is genuinely enjoyable to be around. If you're in Vegas I highly recommend visiting the Bellagio roulette tables and looking for Anthony! Truly the most fun experience - even when losing money! Ha!Written 13 July 2022
- We stayed in september for two nightsat the end of our road trip and we were pleasently surprised how good this hotel was,it is very clean which to us is the most important part of a good stay ,the staff were very nice and we ate and drank at the Front Yard which was superb,near the strip and small casino on site,would definatley stay there again, a very nice stay.Written 27 September 2022
- The crystal chandelier is gorgeous! Must try the lemon verbena drink which is their signature drink. Don’t miss the antique sewing machines on the (2nd?) floor just across from the Eggslut eatery. Super hot outside in September though.Written 14 September 2022
- We visited a number of casinos but this was by far the best casino we visited! One reason behind this was a dealer called TJ who worked on the ‘freebet’ blackjack tables.. my partner wasn’t sure how to play but he was very patient and explained the rules, he added a brilliant comedic side to playing and we could have easily spent hours upon hours playing with him and even if we had lost we would have still had a great night! Thank you to TJ!! We stayed at the Wynn but when we come back we will be staying at the Venetian!! 5* service!Written 27 June 2022
- We think the Venetian and Palazzo hotels are the best in Vegas. The are absolutely beautiful, pretty/spacious rooms, facilities are well kept and cleaned and they have wonderful restaurants and connected shopping indoors.Written 11 July 2022
- It was my first trip to Vegas and I only made it up half the strip. The Paris was my favorite casino's. The layout is nice and it has a variety of different things to see, eat and do. I did not win any money there or anywhere on the strip so that didn't influence my rating.Written 17 January 2022
- Nice games in a nice relaxed setting. They allow smoking, but you don’t really see a lot of it, maybe it has to do with the classy establishment. We played a little, won a little, lost a little and mostly had a good time.Written 12 April 2022
- So my buddy were here during thee nba finals we had a couple of odd situations. First there was an alternative line that my buddy tried to bet at the desk and it was off the board and yet when I went online to an offshore book it was still available and this was way before Gametime. Then we had ventured to see the circa sports book and he found a bet for the number of 3 pointers per team thinking that it was available at all books he came back and found the mgm sports book didn’t have it.
The casino makes it easy to place a sports bet with kiosks located all over the casino.
I basically concentrated on playing bubble craps for my entire stay at Luxor. Noticed a few oddities one was that I could make a bet pass $15 here but was limited to $15 maximum at the nyny bubble craps machine. Now another thing is that I knew that hard way and one roll bets like the horn bet I could get away with a $1, but even numbers I could bet less then $5, it only seemed the initial pass line bet required $5. I religiously used my mlife card for the machine and earned a healthy chunk of points my main purpose was to get pearl status to avoid paying the parking fee but fell short.
My friend whe likes video poker felt the machines were right here there was a bank of these machines near the Excalibur connection.Written 24 June 2021
- Awesome local's hotel casino. Tons of parking, including a huge covered parking garage with immediate access to the casino, food court and movie theaters.
Great sports book too. We didn't play any table games but there are several excellent restaurants on the property, including T-Bones and Herringbone.
Friendly staff everywhere.Written 28 May 2022
- Cesars Palace as always one of the best casinos in Vegas, secuirity guards are a bit too much, everything else is amazingWritten 3 February 2022
- just enough of that old vegas feel. Cheap hotdogs.
Only downfall was the bathroom was full of girls that dress up on the strip for photos. They took over the bathroom so there needs to be more security. I couldn't wash my hands after going to the bathroom as they hogged the area.Written 2 September 2022
- Favorite casino. Machines are wider apart and clean. The venue is nice. It’s still Smokey but not as bad as others. And just not many people.Written 13 September 2021
- Did Trump buy this hotel?? No shampoo (he does not need for the bleached akunk on his empty cranium) and CNN has been removed, but is still on your TV list..Hmmm.Written 31 July 2022
- The casino is being remodeled and looks better. There is a new bar towards the front. The slots area is nicer.Written 19 June 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Las Vegas