- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
269 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
Showing results 1-30 of 269
What travellers are saying
- Great views while walking and shopping! I stayed at the Venetian Hotel and the shops were so fun to walk through everyday. So many shops and restaurants in there and plenty to do and see! Gorgeous set up and the shopping here is definitely more reasonable than at the Bellagio. Even though there are many designer shops there are many more reasonably priced shops as well, where I felt like at the Bellagio it was entirely only designer shopping. Beautiful to look at and even just window shop and the gondola is definitely worth it too indoor or outdoor!Written 19 October 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Fun shopping area with lots of restaurants bars and stores. All price ranges from high-end to reasonable. Beautiful building and a fun place to walk around. Most of the stores or high-end stores but there are a few that are more modest. Regardless of where the year shopping or not it’s a fun area. Usually spend an afternoon there every time I go to Las Vegas. And always try to eat at the cheesecake factory. We watched the Chiefs game in the sports bar and had a nice time.Written 2 December 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This is a great place to shop brands, however, I would give a try to the outlets instead.
The outlets are cheaper, same brands, half of the price.Written 14 November 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The main reason I am writing this review is outlet has been opening at 11:00AM, most days, not 9:00AM as stated. Every once in awhile at 10:00,:so correction needs to be made. I usually shop Jockey stores and Perry Ellis.Written 21 February 2022
- This is a great place to get out of the Vegas heat for a bit. They've got several familiar stores, souvenir shops, restaurants and bars. The rainstorm show is a bit lackluster, so you may not want to wait around for that. However, they have some of the cheapest breakfast options on the strip.Written 28 June 2022
- We were venturing away from the Freemont Experience and happened upon the Container Park. What a neat and unexpected experience. A city block of shops, restaurants, and other businesses. The outdoor air option was appreciated on the hot summer day. Everyone we encountered working were very polite. We ended up doing a little shopping of souvenirs while we were here.Written 19 June 2022
- Took family to the Pawn Stars Pawn Shop in Las Vegas. Closer to the old strip. No problem getting in as it was not too crowded. Nice people working there but saw none of the TV people. Lots of interesting items in the Pawn shop. Too uber there and Uber was very easy to use and get around in Vegas. Cheaper then the Taxis.Written 19 November 2022
- I went to the Lindbergh store and would definitely go back. The shopping center is convenient and away from the Strip which is great if you're not into the crowds. Lots of shops and restaurants more locals and less tourists. Feels safer than the Strip or Downtown.Written 7 November 2022
- This is a high end mall located next to Aria and easy to access by the free tram. The public spaces are really nice, and the Starbucks is unique. There are exhibits on the top floor, and right now it is a Princess Diana exhibit and the immersive Van Gogh. The Barbie exhibit is located by the door near the entrance.Written 31 October 2022
- The art is eclectic! It's on display throughout the resort and Crystals Mall. I enjoy walking around and seeing it all.Written 16 August 2021
- Amazing!! I was passing through after leaving the Cirque du Soleil “O” show early I had come across the Richard MacDonald Art Studio, which I would have gladly paid the same as I did for the Cirque show, especially as I ended up spending around two hours looking at the various pieces of work and learning about the artist thanks to a fantastic sales agent, Miguel Angel Matos. I say sales agent though it did not at all feel like I was being “sold” rather it felt like I was speaking with the museum curator, who patiently walked me around the various works of art as well as sat with me and explained to me as well as showed me videos and literature about the artist and the way he creates his unique pieces of art; who if you never had the privilege of seeing his work, I strongly encourage you to do do, I promise you will not be disappointed. Ultimately this was the highlight of my trip and the beginning of a long journey to collect and display my collection of Richard MacDonald art, one down and many still to go!
P.s. In regards to the Cirque du Soleil “O” show, they are extremely talented performers, and even though I left a little over half way through as it wasn’t my type of show or favorite Cirque performance, I have nothing at all negative to say and would absolutely recommend the show to others. This is why I love Cirque as there are a wide variety of performances and therefore something for everyone regardless of your preference.Written 24 October 2021
- For an outlet mall can't say the savings are all that great. A lot of the more interesting stores, the sock store for one, are gone.
Very disappointing.Written 17 November 2022
- You know how you get the feeling where you like a place but yet worried that it may not be around for long, that's how i feel about this village.
Im here on Sunday after $20usd uber ride from the strip. Think there is a sat farmer market hence do come on a sat if you like more live and energy. On Sunday, this is a peaceful place to get out of the vibrancy of Vegas and enjoy some peace and quiet.
Many shops are not opened so its worrying for a sunday. Plenty of cafes around so pick one to seat around and enjoy the day.
Would i come back again? maybe on a Saturday, nice place to stay till dinner so i would suggest from 3pm onwards.Written 6 January 2019
- We purchased tickets with the extra bonus of a storyline. Expected to stay here far longer as a result but time passed by easily.
I’d say the storyline isn’t necessary at all unless it’s something you’re really into.
Not crowded at all yet not empty either. Felt there was comfortable spacing for everyone. Workers were very nice.
The rooms explored offered tons of variety - a very GOOD thing that rooms didn’t feel like clones. Very well thought out; clearly effort was put in.
Artistic and mellow. Overall a huge highlight of my trip to Vegas, definitely go for it!Written 24 November 2022
- We stopped in here just to check out the place. Wow, tons of stuff! We walked around for over an hour. I don't know enough about antiques to say if the prices were cheap or too high, but we had fun looking at all the odds & ends.Written 9 September 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Las Vegas
- These experiences are best for shopping in Las Vegas:
- Las Vegas Super Saver: Madame Tussauds with Gondola Boat Ride
- Go City: Las Vegas Explorer Pass - Choose 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 or 7 Attractions
- Drag Brunch at Senor Frogs at Treasure Island Hotel and Casino
- Madame Tussauds Admission with Meal at Hard Rock Cafe and Optional Gondola Ride
- Pawn Stars & The Vintage Vegas Tour
- These are the best hidden gems for shopping in Las Vegas:See more hidden gem shopping in Las Vegas on Tripadvisor