- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
Types of Attractions
8 places sorted by traveller favourites
Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- This is a great place. The theme is kind of cool with the garage elements. If you are looking for an upscale, clean bar filled with beautiful fit people, this is not the place for you. But if you are looking for a casual place with friendly people and service and cheap happy hour drinks, then come here.Written 29 March 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Free Zone is a fun gay bar that features great drink specials, food, and drag shows. The night I went they had a drag show going on. You can sit at the bar and gamble. The bar itself is fairly large with room to dance or hang out. They have a large parking lot outside.
I would come here first to get good prices on drinks, then go to Piranha if you really want to, or just stay at Free Zone.Written 24 June 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- the theater is in the middle of retail and restaurants ..so convenient to all. easy in and out. Entertainment was top notch all the way!Written 8 October 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- I had a great time at Quadz. The staff were great and so were the drinks. The slots seemed to be pretty loose as well!Written 27 December 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- This former strip club has resurfaced as a gay bar/cabaret in its seemingly last hurrah to stay open. There are some sexy performers here and refreshingly one of the only gay venues in Vegas you won't get gum on your pants if you sit down. However, everything has a price and based on classic bait and switch. Secrets offers countless "open bars" with free premium drinks to get you in, but seem to be a moveable feast in terms of days and times (i.e. their facebook posts 10-11PM, but was 9-10 when you get there--that kind of stuff). Drinks are advertised for 5 dollars, but they're 10-15 when you get there. Mixers are extra--coke, juices, ice (not kidding). There is a Red Room offering lap dances, but the prices seem to jump up 50% off the "dance menu" once you are in there. No sex allowed, but was offered special dance in some dressing room area for a little less. Club has brought in hot promoters like Eduardo Cordova of Heaven Fame, but seems like they make it a cheap knock off of the successful club at Mirage on the strip. Some friends with me got pickpocketed, though my only issue was getting handed back someone else's credit card from the tab. That was my mistake for not checking, but bartender should've been more careful as well. Worth seeing just to say you did, but take a pass unless you are dying to do see it. You can catch the dance routines on YouTube.Written 6 December 2010This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- With gays travelling all over the world, you would think the city of Las Vegas would deliver. Unfortunately it does not do that. It is as though the gay world is frowned upon here. The gay bars are always off the beaten track and this seemed to be the only one in Vegas that was prepared to set up a night life.
Its a burlesque kind of town with many characters and yet there is no glamour to the gay nights. Maybe everyone has deserted Vegas for LA. But would you not capitalise on the growing number of gay tourists who have a disposable income and be the number one gay club in sin city?
Instead the drinks are over priced and there are cover charges that gays find rude!!!
Such a shame.Written 7 October 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- This is my third trip to The Eagle Las Vegas.
The first time we arrived on the underwear night 10 years ago and it was throbbing - a heap of fun and great crowd - it was packed.
Four years ago we called in again to see if it was still happening. Smaller crowd, not as friendly and a bit ad-hoc. We excused it as being a slow night - got drunk and staggered home.
This time we were sorely disappointed - they have closed the back bar, there was no underwear night (thank god as there were only a handful of guys non of whom would have looked good) and they have tried to introduce a latin theme. The music was awful, one tweaking tragic spinning on the dance floor and about 15 other patrons. We hung till 1:00 am to see if it would pick up and gave up.
Off to Buffalo tomorrow night to see if that is working.Written 9 November 2012This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.