- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
5 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- Great show except the band drowns out a lot of the lyrics. The main drummer needs to be toned down some because the noisGreat show except the band drowns out a lot of the lyrics. The main drummer needs to be toned down some because the noise in the front part of the auditorium is too loud in order to hear Alan. Otherwise I would recommend this show to anyone well worth the money thank youWritten 13 October 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I lost my phone in 40+' in Table Rock Lake, called the dive center on a Sunday. They said they'd call me back in a couple of minutes when they got ahold of a diver. I called them back two minutes later and said never mind it probably won't work anyway. The guys there said give it chance we recover a lot of working phones. So I agreed, in about an hour I had my phone back in my hand and it was working. Great experience, great service!Written 6 March 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- On a recent trip to Branson my husband got a wild hair to check and see if there were any wood-working classes in the area. We googled, and low-and-behold, scroll sawing classes were available less than a mile from where we were driving! We stopped in, met Gaylen Montgomery, and both of us signed up for a 3.5hr class for the next day. My husband is a woodworker, but has never done scroll sawing. I have never done any type of wood-working, but with Gaylen's instruction, was able to complete 3 projects and learn a LOT in the process!
The people who run Ozark Mountain Craft Mall are super helpful and friendly, and they have a whole mall of quality, hand-crafted items for sale - go check them out!Written 23 February 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.