- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
60 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
Showing results 1-30 of 60
What travellers are saying
- We had a blast! The ride was full of fun, with some environmental and historical information thrown in. Our driver was energetic and friendly. We highly recommend!Written 9 August 2022
- The beach area is large and as beautiful as anywhere along the lake shore. Clean restrooms and quiet atmosphereWritten 9 August 2022
- Shop owners in Saugatuck are VERY friendly! It is also a very dog-friendly town - dogs are allowed in most shops and water and treats are plentifulWritten 8 August 2022
- There are benches to rest about every 40 steps. The history behind the Baldhead is very , very interesting . So glad tthe stairs to the top of this radar tower has been preserved for others to learn about and to see the beautiful view.Written 5 August 2022
- Listen, it is a quick trip and just a bit of fun to try while you are in town. The staff is always courteous and usually has local tidbits to shareWritten 9 August 2022
- A nice place to fish just the other side of the bridge. Caught several, watched the swans and baby ducks.Written 28 July 2021
- After dinner we wandered down to Music in the Park with our grandsons (2 and 5). Best evening of the time there. The music was good. Every friendly dog received a pet from grandson no. 1 and both of them had a blast running around with all the other kids. So fun to watch everyone!Written 17 July 2022
- My favorite gallery, by far, in Saugatuck. Wonderful selection of African art in different mediums from a variety of countries in sub-Saharan Africa. I seriously could have spent a couple paychecks here.Written 30 April 2022
- Stop in every time we visit Saugatuck. Fenn Valley is one of my favorite wineries. Stock up every time I'm there!!Written 19 May 2022
- The most interesting part of this museum is the large map of the area which identifies points of interest which then can be searched on the computer for more details. I spent about a half hour at this map before we took our tour on the Star of Saugatuck paddle boat and it really gave me a good foundation for the area. The docent who was on duty was very knowledgeable and helpful when I had additional questions. For those who are interested in local history, definitely stop in here for a half hour or so.Written 24 July 2019
- Ma ma Mia
Absolutely fantastic. Very professional, talent outstanding, singing,dancing, orchestra, building and volunteers couldn’t be better. Equal to off broadway, maybe even Broadway. YWritten 30 June 2018
- I walked from the chain ferry area to Coghlin Park along the docks, checking out the boats. There was an amazing catamaran anchored off shore a little ways by the park. There was something being set up in the park, but I was trying to keep my road trip schedule, so I didn't stick around to see what was going on. Nice park though. Busy.Written 14 December 2021
- I am not sure how open it is to the public, but I have been there twice for open houses for art exhibits for resident artists. Beautiful place to create and free your mind.Written 13 October 2016
- Extremely nice gallery. The artwork is really beautiful and the framer makes the work really shine. Also a great place to get boxes of great note cards for sending personal messages.Written 30 September 2021
- We visit the Tabor Hill winery farther south every few years, but most of their wines aren't offered in this satellite tasting room. They have added wines from other wineries as well. You must purchase a tasting flight to try any of them, which can be problematic if you're shopping early in the day and coming off a full breakfast! Splitting the flight with another person is a good option. We were able to pick up a bottle of their Traminette, which we recommend, as it's a more unusual variety.Written 7 September 2017
Frequently Asked Questions about Saugatuck