Spas & wellness in Leon
Top Spas & Wellness Centres in Leon, Nicaragua
Spas & Wellness Centres in Leon
- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
Types of Attractions
Spas & Wellness
4 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- Very nice and sweet lady, she even worked late for me so i could have my pedicure done. Love my feet, they use natural products which i love and also sell some. Would definitely recommend them!Written 4 April 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- What a nice family business! Mother and Father have 15 years of experience in giving massages. They offer two types: relaxing massage and deep tissue. I choose for the deep tissue and he worked hard for an hour to remove all my pain points. They are gentle with (old) injuries. And regularly ask if they can go deeper. Their son can speak English very well so there is no language barrier. I would definitely recommend tourists to get their massage here.Written 16 August 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I was in Leon last winter and had Thai massage (2 times) with Rebecca. She's very good at it, very thorough, goes into every inch of your body, giving you a result beyond of what you expect. It takes almost two hrs. but well invested two hours of great pleasure and calmness. Great experience. Thank you Rebecca Hagman.Written 14 August 2014This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- After a long day of volcano boarding, I was searching for a massage in Leon. I sent Sonia of Seeing Hands Massage a Whatsapp message about an appointment and while I was disappointed to hear that she does not have a shop at the moment, oli was pleased by her generous offer to travel to where I was staying. I was so glad she did because the massage was fantastic!! Just what the doctor ordered after a day of sliding down the side of Cerro Negro. Pressure was great, Sonia was easy to communicate with (despite my limited spanish) and the massage was the perfect combination of western techniques with Nicaraguan twists. Price was very reasonable - about $20USD for an hour. Would highly recommend!Written 31 December 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
Frequently Asked Questions about Leon
- These places are best for spas & wellness in Leon:See more spas & wellness in Leon on Tripadvisor