- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
10 places sorted by traveller favourites
Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- Visiting a winery during winter is a different experience from other seasons. One difference is that the vines are bare. The other difference is that there are fewer customers visiting. Do not let that stop you from doing a wine tour in winter and visiting this winery. The facilities are very nice both inside and outside. There is an inviting fireplace inside where you can sit and visit. Do check the times for opening and closing.Written 30 January 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- NIce walk on mostly boardwalk through the woods and some swampy area. Falls are actually on the other side of the parking lot next to the picnic areas. This isn't easy to find - the address takes you on the other side of the park. Luckily, we asked some people how to find it, and once we found the trail, we were lucky that someone told us where the falls were, or we wouldn't have found them. Nice small falls.Written 1 October 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- This planetarium is part of the college, so parking can be tricky! Make plans to search for parking and you may have to walk a short distance. Seating is limited so I advise you to order tickets ahead of time instead of expecting to get tickets at the door. Show descriptions are informative and allows you to know what to expect (a good thing with small children). Restrooms are close by but expect to leave out of a completely dark environment into a well let room if your kiddos have to go to the RR during a show. The presenter is upbeat and keeps kids engaged.Written 9 July 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- We arrived to find you could by syrup on the self serve honor system. It was less expensive then anywhere else. So we purchased a jar.Written 26 February 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Fun place to visit, a lot of items to look at, but the people at the front are the most unfriendly persons, they never say welcome, they never looked at us, it seemed to me that we were not even in the store when we left the same unwelcoming experience. Sorry, but I will never go back. We gave a three for the visit but not for the attendants.Written 15 October 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- We had a great experience and enjoyed our rental. Staff was nice and accommodating. Assisted us with getting the kids life jackets on. Great boat. Only issue is limited parking in the parking lot. Hard to get in and out with other cars there.Written 28 April 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- While we decided to go to the Alpaca Farm for our grandson (age 12), the entire family loved the visit even his 14 year old sister. The owner was very gracious and spent a lot of time telling us about the Alpacas and their role in raising them. I strongly recommend as a 1/2 day trip for families. Warning - the land is steep and rough and not for the handicapped. They have wonderful small gifts made from Alpaca fur.
I am not sure if they normally charge a fee because this was a weekend when many artisans and farms were open to the public.Written 13 June 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Took a two-day in-depth beginner course with Caleb this week and I cannot recommend it enough! If you're not sure if knifesmithing is for you or you just want to fill some vacation time with a fun experience book one of the short sessions and make a knife from a railroad spike guided by a 2x Forged in Fire finalist and take home a crazy souvenir. If you're like me and picking up some tools and getting a bit more serious in learning, I strongly recommend Caleb! He's a great teacher, held nothing back and made sure I learned the tools I'll have in my arsenal as well as the fun toys like Big Blu :) Can't wait to do another multi-day session! Thanks Caleb!Written 18 March 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- My husband played Brasstown Valley Golf Course . He said: "As usual, the course was in great shape (I have played the course several times before.)
Wanted to share a great experience I had on the golf course with Alan (a Marshal on the course). After playing several holes I noticed that I was missing one of my clubs (Lob Wedge). I checked with a couple of foursomes playing behind us and they did not see the club. When Alan came by our group as he was checking on the pace of play he stopped and he had a short discussion with our group. I mentioned about my club and he took note of the details. Several holes later, Alan rode again by our group. Much to my surprise Alan stopped and handed me my club. Alan went the extra step to assist me and it really made a difference in the rest of my round (because, up until this point, I was so upset with myself for losing the club). I wanted to share this great experience. Alan came by another time and he shared some history about the golf course that we all enjoyed. His customer service was at the perfect level - not overbearing and he showed great listening skills. He represented your Resort very well!"Written 3 October 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.