- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
3 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- It was a little diversion from our main route but very worthwhile. Beautiful view of Tallulah Gorge. Definitely a place to stop. Located on Tallulah Gorge Scenic Loop. March is a bit off season here but beauty of the area remains.
The overlook includes outdoor area with vista and the 1912 friendly building with unconventional gift shop, covered overlook porch - a great unusual place to explore for the whole family.
The parking is free.Written 20 March 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I love this store! It used to be at the Tallulah Falls Overlook and we would stop there every time that we visited the area. This store has many great items: natural soaps, snacks, souvenirs, t-shirts, etc. I have at least 3 t-shirts from this store and they are my favorites. You should definitely put this on your list of things to do while in the area.Written 12 July 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Lots of great little gift ideas and souvenirs. The decor is really cool with the books all over the ceiling and a viewing deck off to the side. Stephanie was a wonderful person to visit with and helped point out great little finds that I missed as I was shopping. She was so entertaining to talk with as well.Written 28 July 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
Frequently Asked Questions about Tallulah Falls
- These places are best for shopping in Tallulah Falls:See more shopping in Tallulah Falls on Tripadvisor