Top Attractions in Saint John Parish
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
*Likely to sell out: Based on Viator’s booking data and information from the provider from the past 30 days, it seems likely this experience will sell out through Viator, a Tripadvisor company.
What travellers are saying
- We visited this beautifully restored house as part of a round island trip this week. The owner was very welcoming and clearly enjoys showing people around the home he has spent a long time restoring. This is truly worth a visit if you can do so, and the rum is particularly yummy.Written 13 March 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- We visited St. John's parish church as part of a shore excursion. It is in a beautiful spot with ocean views of Bathsheba. The area is surrounded with old, large mahogany trees that do not give you a clue about the beauty of the wood that they contain. The graveyard is interesting and most of the people buried there are influential citizens of the parish. There is another grave yard across the road for ordinary people. The inside of the pseudo gothic church is quite beautiful.Written 24 January 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- A legacy of Sugar Baron Christopher Codrington’s guilty conscience, the grounds impress as soon as you turn off the main drag, possessing what must be Barbados’ grandest building from that era, set in a tranquil enclave of St John parish, blessed with sea views. A good 0.5 hour stop on a road trip.Written 6 December 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Such an incredible experience. Ricco was an excellent guide. He is very knowledgeable knowing lots about the horses and the area. Lovely horses with beautiful views. Would definitely recommend.Written 21 June 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Our group had a wonderful time. Friendly and attentive staff. Tasty food fun time hiking and kayaking. Will definitely go again.Written 17 March 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
Frequently Asked Questions about Saint John Parish
- The best day trips from Saint John Parish according to Tripadvisor travellers are:
- Beautiful Coastal Sightseeing Tour of Barbados
- Barbados Coastal Tour
- Full-Day 360 Degrees Tour in Barbados with Pick Up
- Island Tour
- Barbados Small-Group or Private Coastal Sightseeing Tour