Top Attractions in Winter Haven
Amusement & Theme Parks • Water Parks
Admission tickets from €108.61
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- The Addams Family at Theater Winterhaven was absolutely freaking hilarious! I saw this show on Broadway but the close intimate setting of this theater and cast enabled me to appreciate the nuances of the actors and their lines. “A grandma sandwich “ ? Really hilarious. Don’t miss it.Written 8 October 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This is a MUST STOP. Don't let the store front deceive you to think it's small. HUGE inside. 2 floors. A true antique shop filled with vintage artifacts. Clean and well organized. Easy to get lost in. Will have the perfect antique for your space, whether it's a typewriter, colored aluminum diningware from the 50s, toys, comic books, furniture, everything. So love this place. ❤️ 😍Written 22 September 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We were season passer last year and we loved it. We are from Atlanta and were willing to make the drive. However, there not enough restaurants that are open. (The burger joint is superb enough to satisfy the need)Written 13 September 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- wwent to Legends special, put on good show. seaating has improved. They need to repair marquee so you can see upcominmg events. Website is confusing.Written 17 December 2018
- I’m so glad we stopped in. The folks and vendors that we encountered were so friendly. We found the prices to be very reasonable and they had something for everyone.Written 21 July 2022
- There are different trails with different lengths. We chose the Osprey Loop, but it was closed for repairs. The lake was scenic and we saw many birds and even a rabbit. It was very peaceful and we will return soon.Written 31 May 2022
- Great music, welcoming and inviting, not like any church you have ever been too. please come visit us!Written 15 January 2020
- Had friends in from OH and CA. Took them on a pontoon boat ride of the southern chain of lakes. Put in at boat ramp on Lake Shipp. Cruise Lakes Eloise, Winterset, Lulu, Howard and few more. Had on lunch at Old Man Franks. All in all a nice day.
PS - Don't forget to put the bimini top down.Written 23 February 2020
- Was here for a wedding and it was a remarkable building, and the party was off the chain. Might book my 30th Birthday here!Written 9 January 2019
- We started at the southern end. We liked it, it's flat and quiet. We probably only did a mile or so when we saw a ginormous gator and turned around and went back. Lots of birds to see on the marsh. Saw some others on the trees between the trail and the lake.Written 4 February 2022
- so many things offered by different vendors. Love antiques, but there seemed to be not any I could use for practical purposes. Alot of oddities there.Written 27 August 2018
- Staff is very helpful. The place has a lot of merchandise, however I couldn't find what I wanted (old police items). Store was clean.Written 19 March 2019
- Small green space with lots of amenities. There’s an extensive horseshoe area, small skateboard court, softball field, playground, picnics, restrooms, etc.Written 16 November 2019
- Fields had quite a few divots, otherwise it seemed ok. Lots of parking, shade over the bleachers, restrooms.Written 16 November 2019
- Randy our Captain was is knowledgeable and friendly, we saw so much and as we were docking there was a Bald Eagle perched on the dock !Written 30 September 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Winter Haven
- The best outdoor activities in Winter Haven according to Tripadvisor travellers are: See all outdoor activities in Winter Haven on Tripadvisor