Top Attractions in St. Pete Beach
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- Love this beach. Walked the beach every morning. Lots of shells and white sand. There are public entrances and the hotels have cabanas/chairs. Lots of space. It was beautiful!Written 29 January 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Pass a grille is a lovely little spot on the tip of the barrier island. There are lots of cute shops and restaurants, including the famous Hurricane restaurant with roof top dining overlooking the ocean. We enjoyed a little beach bar right on the sand. Great grouper bites!!Written 17 January 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We came to Upham Beach for a day with family. We arrived at about 9 am, so parking was readily available. We walked past public bathrooms and a great beachside restaurant on our way to the beach. Once at the beach,, we had many options for beach covers and beach chairs and we were greeted by a gentleman who allowed us to pay for the cabanas. The water was beautiful with lots of shells to inspect and collect. Lots of area for walks along the beach and just a beautiful, clean beach!Written 24 July 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- go when the fishing trips come back to watch the pelicans they love the fillet left overs! Capt Randy and his crew are very friendly the views are great from the pierWritten 31 January 2023
- This market is also connected with Dunedin Market. This is the new way to shop these days. Going downtown early in the morning, get your coffee and a pastry and shop! Shop for fruits and vegetables, gifts or just for yourself. Support your local artist, farmer, and small business owners!!!
Corey Ave Market people are friendly, talkative and wonderful. Get out and enjoy the day shopping!Written 5 September 2022
- Loved the history of this area, don't miss an opportunity to explore this museum. Volunteers there are extremely informative and super friendly.Written 11 May 2022
- I love this brewery! They are so nice! The drinks are delicious! I love the hard seltzer! They also have a great food truck on site and it was amazing!Written 13 April 2022
- We decided to take a road trip from Dallas and spend 5 nights in Treasure Island. Given the Covid restrictions we wanted to eat as much as possible at home. I stumbled into Key West Shrimp co and made a visit there. We got pink shrimp and tuna. I sautéd the shrimp and made sashimi with the tuna. This was one of the best tuna I have eaten. Two pounds of jumbo shrimp and a piece of tuna cost approximately $45. We had a cheapest seafood dinner for 4. See picture. I will go there every day for my sea food dinner.Written 13 July 2020
- A great facility fronting the waterfront. Greatly enhanced each autumn by the quality bands and the work of the local fire service supporting this open air venue. For visitors like us it's one of the reasons we come back to St Pete Beach each year.Written 2 November 2018
- Staying at the Sirata again gulf front with a kitchnette just 1/4 mile down the road, we made the convenient trip a couple of times to the only grocery store on the island, the Publix. Though not an eye catching strip center it is loaded with shops, CVS, Dollar Store, an Italian restaurant, bar, pizza place, bank, Chick- Fil-A etc.. to cover a lot of needs.Written 8 November 2020
- Newly renovated, it's a beautiful space with great people and programs. Walk the labyrinth, check out the book studies, see sermons and worship services online, take a yoga class. etc. Great event space for weddings and other community events. pagchurch.org.Written 4 May 2020
- long standing local beach art gallery.my wife and i have been customers for many years. art,crafts framing mostly beach casual the owner is pleasant helpful honest and does framing for different aplacationsWritten 16 December 2018
- This is a very beautiful park with a beautiful covered area for picnics and barbeques. It has a super playground for young children with lots of fun activities. It also has a great dog park. There is also a dock where sometimes you will see people trying their luck at catching that big fish. Or you can just have a seat on the park bench and watch the boats go by. Very beautiful and well kept park.Written 3 January 2018
- The Chamber not only serves as a service to visitors, but they support local business and sponsor events along the beaches. Great group of people.Written 4 April 2020
- This hop is unique as it offers all types of art, sculpture, glass works, etc by local artists. We stop here on every trip to St. Pete Beach and usually find something either for ourselves or for gifts. Beautiful objects, nicely presented.Written 31 January 2020
Frequently Asked Questions about St. Pete Beach
St. Pete Beach Attractions Information
|Local Time||Wednesday 2:39 PM|