- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
Types of Attractions
Nature & Parks
Nature & Parks
3 places sorted by traveller favourites
Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- I live South Florida. 45 years and visit kampong gardens last 25 years my life. I donated my time to many non for profit gardens in state. And only some one who know how hard growing tropical fruits trees and flowering trees would appreciate this precious piece of property. As Rare plants from all over the world. I know horticulture and I can identify most of the plants on the property. Truly an amazing accomplishment. Centering it’s hit by hurricanes every 10 years. All about mulching grounds. Letting decompose on the ground naturally. The average moron looking for a green beautiful garden better go to FairchildWritten 18 February 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Well... Japanese garden is nice, can be improved, you can seat and meditated, be in silence, maybe you don’t want this for vacation, but is good for people who appreciate silence. a lot of koi fish in the pond. Not a vacations point!Written 19 May 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- We went there to check out the tropical Bonsai trees, as we have in Switzerland other kinds of trees, because of the weather seasons of course. But what we found was pretty sad. The place was nice settled in nature but a lot of tables wherer broken where the bonsai got displayed. Also the trees did not seem very good shaped and taking care of. Also when we came into the small shop and were asking about a specific scissor, the lady were starring at her PC screen and said, we don't know if we get any new of them. So the fact is, you can go there, but there is also other shops with good plants and equipment.Written 7 January 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.