Points of Interest & Landmarks • Shopping Malls
- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
89 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- Went on Carrie B inter-coastal tour then dinner at The BoatYard in Las Olas. So fun, lots to see and do. Shops, food, great area for dinner for 2 or a family.Written 12 November 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Galleria is a nice mall and it is not so big. There are a lot of shops. Parking is easy.
We bought some stuff at Macy's. We could see only limited discounts in here.Written 18 November 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Always something new at the Swap Shop! Many different vendors. All different types of food. Full arcade. Great for families.Written 28 August 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This mall continues to offer a convenient shopping option in very pleasent accommodation. The mall is small in size but offers a wide variety of stores. Its location is optimal as it is close to the beach.Written 1 June 2019
- Great food and atmosphere. I had the mahi fish tacos and conch fritters and both were really good Service was a little slow but with Covid that’s pretty much the case everywhere.Written 24 August 2021
- This is a good place to spend an hour or 2 if it is raining or too hot to be outside. Plenty of shopping and food inside.Written 5 April 2021
- Go for: Maui Nix surf shop. Really nice stuff in there. I wouldn’t buy anything from those 2 places in the back. The will tell you one and thing charge you more. It’s cheap FLL stuff. CVS is great for items you may have forgot. Hooters and lulus bait shack have been there for years, and are really good. New place, con Murphy is a Irish bar. I heard it was just ok. We went here because we were staying right at Marriott beach place, so it was very convenient.Written 3 July 2022
- Located on Las Olas with the shops and restaurants. They have a great staff, good exhibits and fine art. I enjoyed the experience.Written 14 August 2019
- Careful of this shop if you are travelling back to Canada and have connecting flights. Their packaging is not to Canadian Standards and Rules and Regulations. You stand to loose your Duty Free by CATSA if connecting to other flights - especially through Toronto. When a letter was sent to this location regarding this scenario no reply was returned.Written 2 February 2018
- Not really a Mall but collection of shops inc Lowes, JC Penny and Maceys . Lots of empty units as yet but will be good. Convenient to get to on Route 11 bus along the A1A coast road. J Marks was very good restaurant.Written 15 April 2019
- Lots of good electronics and stuff, but certainly pricey! Well laid out and presented, and the staff was friendly and niceWritten 16 January 2017
- There are a number of very different antique shops with a wide range of items and price points, from small collector’s items to elaborate furniture to jewelry. Quite an eclectic mix in a couple of blocks for the avid treasure hunter.
Some of the shops are off the main street so there are more options than you would expect from a quick drive-by. Very walkable distance but the footing can be chancy if you’re not sure-footed. Mostly not wheelchair accessible.
Take advantage of the off-street parking lots by the shops or park on the back street.Written 6 January 2018
- New River Gallery has parking in the rear, its on Las Olas, has knowledgeable staff. They have art from around the world and a really good group of locals.Written 21 February 2018
- We arrived at the gate and my youngest informed me her phone did not charge so we purchased a portable battery that was fully charged - happyWritten 2 January 2017
- This store is awesome! Lots of amazing clothing and at great prices... The owner is very nice and service is great. Would definitely recommend this boutique.Written 18 June 2016
Frequently Asked Questions about Fort Lauderdale
- These are the best places for couples seeking shopping in Fort Lauderdale:See more shopping for couples in Fort Lauderdale on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for budget-friendly shopping in Fort Lauderdale:See more budget-friendly shopping in Fort Lauderdale on Tripadvisor