Top Attractions in Delray Beach
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- We had the pleasure of being there during hatching season for many wading birds. Walking paths take you so close to multiple nesting trees that you don't need any special equipment to see. Hatchlings of all sizes were there to be seen and heard. The park is cleans, safe and accessible. Perfect for young children and experienced wildlife photographers and everyone in between.Written 12 May 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The Morikami museum is extremely gorgeous to visit. They have great sculptures and traditional temples. As well, they have plenty of beautiful flowers and tree overhangs. The garden in its self is nice, however, do not visit in the summer months. It is extremely hot and unenjoyable to walk the 3 miles or more. The garden is worth it, but the gift shop is not. The items are overpriced and not of the best quality. But nice gardens to visit.Written 8 September 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Lots to see and do. Numerous shops and restaurants and bars. Many types of cuisine available. Great for people watching. Parking can be a problem.Written 30 June 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The municipal beach, which can get very crowded on weekends, is well-maintained and well-supervised. It's wide and kept clean. Chairs and umbrellas available for rent. One of the nicest things about Delray is you can walk on the beach quite far both north and south. Watch out for jellyfish!Written 13 February 2022
- Outstanding is the word for this place. What to do first. Bakery,Pizza,Ice cream?
we did it all and what a nice time we had. I did see a review that made me pause as it was not a good review. However having done a few reviews myself I said lets go see for ourselves. Am I glad we did. Forget the bad review and go see for yourself and make sure you bring your kids and grandparents as well At THE GIRLS which is an old fashioned style ice cream/candy store with good seating inside and out you will have just so much fun. And the quality of the ice cream is very good. I know good ice cream as I was a former director of a large ice cream mfg. co. on the East coast. They have about 50 flavors to choose from but we had the king of drinks which was a Key Lime drink that was huge. It is made of key lime ice cream,part of a key lime pie mixed together and then it has a full slice of key lime pie on the top and then a ton of whipped cream. It is a killer.Oh my G-d.. Then you can sit inside or go out where they have a garden like setting with a petting zoo.(extra charge) or just look at the large birds they have or the fish. In season they have strawberry picking in back. So I tell you have a great time here.Young or old it is sure to be a great time.
A true Gem for the entire family.Written 21 August 2022
- Perfect little hidden gem❣️ I was so glad to find this little BEACH. We watched several pelicans diving and eating their catch for hours. What fun😎 Parking is limited, but FREE 👍 There wasn’t any walking trails in that location, but a pleasant little walk to get to the beach. Restrooms and a soda machine were just what I needed for this unexpected stop. Luckily had the chairs & umbrella in the car.Written 16 February 2022
- Two great courses. But do remember your OFF Bug spray. Nice bar and great atmosphere. Never seems to be too crowded.Written 15 July 2022
- I brought 2 small toy poodles for a romp on Mar.1. There are Lots of trees, a Water station, grassy areas, Covered pavilion, benches just to sit to watch the pooches run and play. Totally protected, with gates designed for one way egress. There are separate areas for the smaller pooches (less than 30 pounds) and for the larger ones. Everyone gets along. There is weekly maintenance done.
In addition to the canine areas, there is a playground and numerous pavilions to picnic under. There’s even a boat launch site; Restrooms are reasonably close. All in all, there was a lot of thought given to its construction for maximum use!Written 1 March 2021
- Wonderful experience on a Sunday afternoon! Will definitely come back for a new installation. There are some local artists displaying their art here as well as exhibits from New York and other cities.Written 7 March 2021
- Love this little art district right off Atlantic Avenue. Lots of mom and pop shops, local art galleries and fantastic restaurants. Great for strolling!Written 1 June 2022
- I came here a few years ago with my grandson & he liked it. This time we had 2 families with 4 grandkids. It was about the same as before. No new features.
The grandkids all liked it.
We saw sharks, turtles, a variety of shells & more.
Price a little high.Written 25 April 2022
- Nice but to rent umbrella is $30 now and $64 for umbrella and two chairs
There is a nice covered area and changing roomWritten 11 June 2022
- The staff is warm and welcoming. Chairs, towels ,umbrellas and cabanas available. Drink service on beach and very good lunch food.Written 15 February 2020
- They pioneered fish edible six pack rings. They have a new line, long sleeve T-shirts made from recycled plastic bottles. The T's come with UPF 50 plus protection, they have maybe 20 designs, some are about beer. I can see my daughter buying my granddaughters: Sea Cow Milk Stout Shirts. Maybe @ $42.95 not so many. It's great keeping the bottles out of the water. They have food trucks and very good beer.Written 30 November 2020
- Great Beach. There were lifeguards watching. Days when there is wind the waves get pretty big otherwise the water if clear and calm. There is beach chair rentals, but they are pricey.Written 1 April 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Delray Beach