Top Attractions in Davenport
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- This is one of the best free services we've found. We live nearby but often have out of town family visit, so we frequently visit to gather information. Friendly staff & great free information.Written 1 July 2022
- Apart from the heat nice shops but a bit set a long way apart which did make it hard in the heat and pushing a wheelchair the disabled bays a bit a long way apartWritten 19 July 2022
- Top notch community theater, great talent, great price! Intimate setting, creative programming, Small but accommodating facility in a quiet community.Written 13 April 2020
- Warm, friendly congregation. Sound BIble teaching. Lots of groups to join. Kids groups also. I have finally found the church away from home. Move to Florida almost 16 years ago and just could not find the church I fit into. Now I have.Written 24 November 2019
- They have a good selection of wine good atmosphere and service. They have a selection of food I ordered the brick oven pizza but it wasn't good at all. Other then that great placeWritten 2 May 2021
- Tour guide was phenomenal experience is priceless 10/10 guide was very respectable and informative on fossils and shark teeth great for childrenWritten 20 March 2022
- The seats were so comfy and I loved being able to order from my seat overall great theater I will be returningWritten 29 October 2020
- While vacationing in Davenport FL, my sister and I were able to book Spa appointments at the Cenote’ Day Spa at Bahama Bay resort. Upon entering, the Spa was tastefully decorated and clean and the employees cheerful and welcoming. They had an awesome “package deal” special that we booked to include massage, facial and pedicure. Jamie B performed the massage. She was truly efficient and professional in her craft. She was able to loosen knots in my neck/shoulder area which gave me greater range of motion. Heather did the facial and pedicure. The facial was relaxing and hydrating which was great with the Florida sun. We enjoyed the pedicure time together, sipping mimosas and laughing with the spa staff. My sister also had Jamie B for the massage and said she truly performed miracles on her aching feet!! I definitely recommend the Cenote’ Day Spa while visiting the Davenport, Four Corners, Disney area. AhhhhWritten 24 February 2022
- Staff was friendly and helpful. Course is good for all types of golfers. Prices are good. The grass is sparse in parts but I attribute that to playing in winter. Playing golf in January is a treat no matter what. Have fun and make sure to visit with the staff.Written 14 February 2021
- We played both the International GC and the National GC at ChampionsGate Golf Resort.
Great clubhouse and restaurant!
A tale of two different courses. Loved one and indifferent toward the other course.
The International GC was dull, boring and aesthetically unpleasant to me. Played it and while it was well conditioned, it simply was not an enjoyable round of golf. You could say it did not fit my eye. Again, the fairways, bunkers and greens were in wonderful condition. I simply did not enjoy it. Design was meh. I would give it a 2.5/5.
The National on the other hand was an awesome design with mix of long par fours and par fives with short par fours and great par threes. And the condition of the course was perfect here too with great fairways and perfectly rolling greens. A lot of character to the National Course! Loved it!
Enjoy the National GC at ChampionsGate Golf Resort!Written 23 December 2019
- Get your chocolate fix here! Different styles of chocolate alligators and goats milk fudge that is creamier than cows milk. There’s also a wall of Florida fruit wines. Bought the banana wine. Can’t wait to try it when I get home. Also purchased a single scoop of chocolate peanut butter ice cream. Yummmmm it was perfect for a Florida warm day.Written 24 April 2022
- Providence Golf Club is set amidst a multitude of vacation and residential villas and would be an excellent base for both a golfing holiday or one more associated with the area, a family holiday to Disney.
We had a early tee time at 8.30am and when we arrived there was hardly anyone about, which to be honest suits us down to the ground.
Friendly and welcoming reception in the Pro Shop, we paid our green fees about $60 each with our buggy included, as they always are in America.
We played the course from the White tees, which is 2 blocks forward from the tips, so 6023 Yards, Par72, in my opinion, unless you really want to test yourself is just about right for holiday golf. Longest par 4 was 415 yards, longest par 5 at 524 yards, these are gettable numbers for mid handicap players.
Pace of play was excellent, we were round in 4 hours, everyone we encountered was super friendly, one of the green staff even ran into the trees to help find my partners ball.
I have played better conditioned courses in the area, not that I have any complaints about Providence, but I have also paid over $150 for the privilege.
We enjoyed the Providence experience so much, that we booked for another game later on in the week.Written 25 June 2021
- We played White Heron several times while staying with our friends that live across from the course in The Golf Villas. The course was in great condition. Also, it was never that crowded the days we played. One night after the course was closed, we were walking our dog alone the cart path near the Villas and a grounds keeper drove up and asked us to leave. I explained that we were staying at the Villas, but he told us to leave and walk back to the street. We played our remaining rounds at Southern Dunes Country Club that was about a 10-minute ride away from White Heron. South Dunes was $6 more but it was a much nicer course. Also, it had a great restaurant called The Tavern on the Dunes which is something White Heron does not have. The Tavern was even open for dinner with a prime rib buffet on the weekends. Coming back one night from Southern Dunes, we spotted the same grounds keeper sleeping in his cart near the right side of the club house. We should have stopped to take a picture. White Heron is in good condition but after playing several rounds at Southern Dunes in Haines City, we will return to that course next time we come down to stay. The workers of White Heron are going to have to be a little nicer to the residents of Ridgewood Lake and The Golf Villas if they want to make a go of it. After being kicked off the cart pass and few minutes from our villa, they lost our Foursome for the rest of our stay.Written 14 July 2020
- Nice friendly people. Nice little exeutive course to hone your skills for when you play the big expensive courses in Florida.Written 30 March 2017
- A group of us spent a week about a mile and a half from the Paddy Wagon and was not a bad hobsons choice for a local. One other pub in the same complex was considered and quickly rejected. I won't mention the name as I don't know enough to review it. First impressions and all that.
So the Paddy Wagon offers everything you need from a pub and helped by a friendly local clientele.
Reasonably priced, lots of telly's all with sport, juke box, dart board and pool table. What else do you need from a pub!?Written 3 May 2017
Frequently Asked Questions about Davenport
- The most popular things to do in Davenport with children according to Tripadvisor travellers are:See all kid friendly things to do in Davenport on Tripadvisor