- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
17 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- Can't say enough about the AWESOME STAFF there. Great group of people working there.
Always make you feel so welcomedWritten 15 May 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We recently saw Calendar Girls and were amazed by the talent on stage. The venue is a wonder place great atmosphere. We loved the idea of bringing your own food. We had a bottle of wine too and shared our table with other audience members and had great conversation. We will be back and maybe sign up for the season!Written 20 August 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- A wonderful place to walk, jog, hike & climb or just sit in the shade and enjoy the quiet beauty and sounds of nature. Great place to go eith children to explore, with friends or for solitude. I go there frequently by myself just to get away and clear my head. It's a lovely spot. Everyone should go there once !Written 20 July 2017This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Best kept secret in CT!! My friends and husband and I have done two of these escape rooms - Save the Queen and The Lost Book of Spells. The details are just awe inspiring! We were all like, "Who THINKS of these things??" The rooms are challenging and we did get stuck once or twice in each room. Luckily a helpful hint showed up when needed and we got through both rooms under 1 hour. If you like escape rooms and like a good challenge, go. Just go. You will be blown away!
We can't wait to try Gangster's Gamble!!Written 20 June 2022
- Premier Limousine was timely, professional, and responsive. If I had a question at any time I could call the company without an issue. The driver was also very nice and arrived on time. The limousine was clean and well taken care of as well. I would recommend this company to anyone.Written 8 February 2020
- This is a well thought out, well maintained course. It is a great value at 8.50 per adult. The staff was personable, it was easy to find and navigate through. Course is aesthetically pleasing and has some really unique features.Written 10 September 2019
- They just remodeled this theatre. It’s very nice and clean now, recliner chairs and they now serve alcohol.Written 7 September 2018
- Clean, efficient, reasonably priced, great quality, and friendly staff. Everything and more you could expect from a well-run movie theater.Written 12 March 2022
- Had fun today except for something very disturbing that we witnessed at the go cart area. I was driving the race car and my daughter was my passenger. It should have been perfect except that a small boy about 8 or 9 yr old decided to make it as a race then hit us behind then insisted to pass by the small space between our car and the rail then pushed as at the center.The incident happened right infront of the customers waiting for their turn and I could see the surprised reactions from the adult’s faces. I heard the loud scratch on the rail by his car. I was so mad that I yelled “ hey kid!! NO BUMPING!!” then I noticed another car passed by us and it’s his mother waving a peace ✌️ sign up..That kinda made me feel better for the mom to feel sorry . After a few minutes…the same kid again drove pass by us speeding his car and yelled “ I won the race!!”. That kind of behavior just made me so furious. To make it worse….when we were all leaving… I can see all of their group laughing while the kid was describing his dangerous escapade to his parents and siblings. And that scenario just kinda explained it all. Parents should be good models to their kids. I’m not sure if the staff said something to the group but it really doesn’t matter. The staff gave us safety instructions at the start. There are signs all over that says “ NO BUMPING”! Obviously… the kids’ parents are just one of those doomed losers who really doesn’t care about their kids future, societal behavior and attitude so they will someday succeed in their lives. Pls. talk to your kids before hoping in the go cart… remind them that … that is not a race … but for fun experience only….The kid was so lucky that his car didn’t flip after hitting us. Nobody knows what will gonna happen on that day so be safe and follow the rules!!!Written 7 September 2021
- Go-karts can be too fast (where you're always feeling on the edge of a crash) or more commonly too slow (where you think you might take a nap).
Checkered Flag has the speed just about perfect.
If nobody else is out, you can get around this track without ever letting off the gas. Traction is reliable, steering is pretty good - though it can be a workout if you're really pushing the car.
The pavement is in reasonable shape, and the safety rails look solid.
If you get an army of small kids, you won't be able to make good time around the circuit. But when crowds are light, you can really enjoy the computerized timing function - each laps gives you a time, so you can adjust your approach to the corners on the next one and see if you come out a little ahead.Written 20 November 2017
- This cute unique store gives back and that is what I love to hear. The store sits on the corner of a busy intersection with parking on side of building or on street. When we walked in a lovely young lady greeted us. Asked if we needed help but told her we were window shopping and that I was visiting each town in CT and this store was on my list to visit. Now this store mainly caters to woman. They have lots of different gift ideas and some things for babies and young children. As for men, this isn't a place to pick up anything for yourself but lots of wonderful ideas for the Mrs or Ms in your life. Did someone just have a baby, great place for a baby shower gift. Also when you by here it helps to give back. I bought a card just to show my support. Great job and keep up the good work.Written 13 June 2019
- We Buy and Sell Antiques is a delightful little antique shop. The building looks small from the outside but there is plenty of space inside, even an extra room with an impressive collection of books. They also have many things outside.
We Buy and Sell Antiques has it all - records, vintage jewelry, furniture, sports collectables, toys, military memorabilia, houseware, tools, and they even have a flea market in their parking lot on the weekends or curbside sale for these times we are currently living in. It's a great place for a look around and to have a chat. Check them out.Written 13 May 2020
- Nephews were in town, so I grabbed them, put them into the car, and headed to a golf course,,,,aka MINI GOLF,,,little did they know, until we arrived,, We uncovered their eyes and they were surprise,,, I enjoyed their expression on their faces as they saw the mini golf,, plus the bumper BOATS,,, and the go Karts that are all within walking (short) distance from the ticket counter,,,,
We stayed the course,,,mini golf, and two rounds of bumper boats,,, a real drench-er for a hot summer humid day,,,,Which felt GREAT,,will rain coming later on,,,the water from the bumper boats canyons felt great,,,anything to cool off,,,
Now all i have to do,,,is think of something to tell MOM and DAD,,,how they got so wet on a golf course,,LOLWritten 10 August 2016
- We came for cosmic bowling and used a groupon. The groupon was an awesome deal- $33 for 6 people, 2 games or bowling and show rental. Some of the shoes were falling apart, but we managed just fine. The lanes were great and the kids had a blast. I don't know if I would come without the groupon because there are other bowling facilities within the area that are more updated.Written 5 March 2017
- not sure of the date , but it's been a while place has changed hands SO SAD used to be a great place to go grab a drink place some pool get a burger to go and those burgers were the best cajun burgers grilled onions wow such a shame it closed nice place to stop nice corner bar atmosphere drinks were reasonableWritten 14 February 2015